Author Topic: Monster A Go-Go's Shock-A-Rama Poster Show (in Blood-Curdling Freak-O-Vision!)  (Read 345910 times)

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Hi there. I have nothing new to share at the moment. I'm just here because this is my 500th comment on the boards. I want to see if my star count changes or maybe my status changes. Probably won't happen until my 1,000th comment (5,000th?), but I thought I'd see any way. Whoo hoo!

Also, not that it's all that exciting, but here is a link to the online interview with me I did with/for Amanda sheriff to help promote a new book, The Overstreet Guide to Collecting Movie Posters (which I've purchased and like. It was only $15 plus postage. Good deal! Jeff is actually included in the book.

Someone else from here is too apparently, but not sure who. I'm not in it--no big deal--but I was happy to do the interview any way).

I like how it turned out okay except I noticed that in the body of the text, all of the extraneous information i added that was bracketed off with parentheses "()" is now separated with commas...which makes it confusing in a few instances. Oh well.

But how exciting, huh? (Ha!  Whatever...)  Here's the link in case you didn't see it on the other thread:

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/Home/4/1/73/1017?ArticleID=171803

You can click on the pictures of the posters on the right to make them bigger.

CHEERS!

(See you on my 501th board comment very soon...)

Charlie's in there, too, Shawn.  ;)

-Jeff

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
Found him. I didn't know who it was because I didn't know the last name.

THANKS!
Let me introduce myself: http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9291.0.html View my collection thread (if you DARE!!!):  http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9480.0.html  See it on my blog (withOUT Photobucket watermarks) here:  https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5730339618306790065#allposts/src=sidebar CHEERS!

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
Hi there... I'm B-A-C-K with 10 more new random posters I recently picked up to share!

CREEPSHOW (Italian):

Zowie!  I was looking for posters (duh) and i stumbled on this. OOooo so differrent than the US posters and yet so creepy cool. Zowie! I don't think i had seen this style before. Had to get it. especially since it wasn't very expensive (I like 'em cheap and cool!).

VAMPIRE HAPPENING (Italian):

I had no idea what this poster was for when i bought it. i still don't. (I've never heard of "VAMPIRE HAPPENING".)  The artwork was cheesy, but amusing...not the really classy stuff the Italians are known for in their posters (like the very nice poster for THE TORTURE CHAMBER OF DR SADISM I got a little while back). I just thought why not? It's kind of different.

ZOMBI 3 

I decided to try and pick up some of the ZOMBIE posters. Maybe that was a mistake? zOMBI 1 (aka DAWN OF THE DEAD) is super pricey...as is ZOMBI 2 (aka to us, ZOMBIE). But ZOMBI 3?  AFFORDABLE!  I've not even seen a ZOMBI 4 poster yet. Hmm. Anyway, while ZOMBI 3 was disappointing, the poster is kind of nicely done. Two (dead and rotting...but still twitching) thumbs up.

THE 4D MAN

I have wanted one of these for years! I've never seen the movie, but as a guy who loves gimmicks and is wild about vintage 3D movies, who WOULDN'T be suckered by a title called THE 4D MAN!?!  It's probably a crappy flick. I wish there was some sort of gimmick they had used to with the movie in addition to the title--oh well. Glad to finally get one.

PINK FLAMINGOS

I am also super glad to score this original French release poster for PINK FLAMINGOS. i have the re-release one sheet for the flick--and that's fine. But to get something vintage--is so cool. I dig John Waters flicks (the earlier ones are the better ones, in my opinion). I'd really like to score the French poster and (especially) the US one sheet for FEMALE TROUBLE. However, this PINK FLAMINGOS is a big coup for me. Color me thrilled...and I didn't have to eat any dog poop to get it. Hooray!

SNOW WHITE

Could this possibly be the "geatest" poster ever made? You know by now I like my kiddie matinee posters...and I am pretty sure I already have this poster (but I must have gotten it before APF. i don't see a copy on here). Long before i bought the poster, i ran across the VHS tape for this in a bargain bin. I laughed out loud in the store because there was a glaring spelling error on the front cover. Instead of reading "The greatest fairy tale..." there was a typo and it read "The geatest fairy tale...". (Found an example of the video and am showing it below. Look in the blue shy background area.) Too bad the actual poster (below the video box) does NOT have the same typo...or it very well could have been the geatest poster of all time. No, i have never seen the movie. I'm sure it's the geatest though.

INVINCIBLE BARBARIAN Yugoslavian):

I don't know this movie at all...but it was colorful, action-packed, and CHEAP. Wait...what year was this from? Seems like there was a 60s peplum with that name--but then, those old peplums were constantly retitled from country to country. Hmm.

LA VENDETTA DI URSUS (Italian):

Speaking of old peplums, I have this poster for one here. This is the original Italian poster where it was called LA VENDETTA DI URSUS. I have not tried to see what the US title was for this yet, but I doubt it was an URSUS movie by the time it reached out shores. The heroes of those old sword and sandal movies often had name changes when they crossed borders. Maciste became Hercules. Hercules became Samson. Samson became Ursus. Etc. Etc. Etc. Most of the movies that starred the character URSUS on our shores starred Ed Fury. This one stars Samson Burke (who actually played Hercules once in THE THREE STOOGES MEET HERCULES).But I thought this was a very nicely done example of sword and sandal art from the era. Oh...i was mistaken. i just looked it up and it was released here as THE VENGEANCE OF URSUS. Groovy.

SCARS OF DRACULA with HORROR OF FRANKENSTEIN and COUNT DRACULA AND HIS VAMPIRE BRIDE

The last two posters are together in the same photo. There is a dealer on eBay who usually has good quality stuff. i check in from time to time to see what he has. He can be pricey,,,but once in a while you find a bargain. He was auctioning off these two posters together. I bid on them, was outbid, and didn't give it a second thought..,  Until several weeks later when he emailed me, offering them to me as the original winner never paid up. Hmm. I really wasn't interested. I already had a copy of COUNT DRACULA AND HIS VAMPIRE BRIDE. I only really wanted/needed the DRACULA/FRANKENSTEIN combo poster, and he was asking a little more than my original bid amount for them. However, he had offered me some deals in the past. So, in order to keep that little relationship alive, i agreed to buy them. Ring-a-ding-doo... I wasn't too thrilled about the deal, but whatever. I'm sure he was happy to have made the sale.

And that's all of the time we have today, kiddies. Next time, as i have done in the past with posters that have either made me think about some of you (like Steve) or been inspired by your taste in posters (like the recent one I did for "e"),,,or like the nod to "Jeff" when i got a copy of his same HOWLING 2 poster, I am doing a posting inspired by Rosa!

That will be next week some time!  (And then i have one coming up inspired by Ted! Oh boy!)

Check back later if you can.

CHEERS!

Let me introduce myself: http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9291.0.html View my collection thread (if you DARE!!!):  http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9480.0.html  See it on my blog (withOUT Photobucket watermarks) here:  https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5730339618306790065#allposts/src=sidebar CHEERS!

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Shawn, so when you say "the latest random buys" does that mean that these posters have no real meaning of any kind to you? (impulse buys)

Or do you know or like the films they are from? Or is the the art? A combo of things?

Just curious is all.  :D

« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 10:01:09 PM by erik1925 »

-Jeff

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
Jeff,

Oh no no no no...  My wording was probably not the best (I was fighting a big case of the sleepies after a heavy late lunch of pasta. ZZZZ. I'm still sort of zonkered out).

What i meant by random buys was that I found them at random---I was not searching for them---and that they are randomly placed on the page. There's no "theme" (like the "real estate" day when i was looking at the LA CASA series or my travel day when i had all international posters).

I dig all of the posters I bought in this posting. The only possible exception is the two poster deal (which wasn't so much of a "deal" to me when it was presented to me)--but I do like the posters (just wish they had been less expensive. Ha!) The CREEPSHOW is so cool. The VAMPIRE HAPPENING is also super nifty in a silly, comic way. I love the action in that fist for ZOMBI 3 (the movie is just so...eh...but the poster is cool!). 4D MAN i've been trying to get for ages--wow! PINK FLAMINGOS--ditto.  SNOW WHITE...hello? You must know I dig those kiddie matinee posters by now. And I really like the art in the URSUS and BARBARIAN posters. 

I wouldn't have picked up any of them if I didn't like them.  Have i seen the films for all of them? NO. CREEPSHOW I have and PINK FLAMINGOS and ZOMBI 3. The rest i haven't.

I'm sorry if I gave you a callous impression. Like i said, I've been fighting the sleepies. By and large it's the art that drew me to tonights posters.

Can you decipher an answer to your question in that jumble anywhere? Hope so...

CHEERS!

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Cool, Shawn.. and thanks.  ;)

I know you are a Huge movie hound.. (and Ive also bought posters for movies I havent seen, but that has then inspired me to want to see them-- so the posters are doing their "job"..LOL).. but wanted to ask.

Ive also tripped upon things that were not expected.. and those can be some of the best. They hit me, and it's like I just know. Something about them calls out, and it's one I then want to add to my collection.

So i can totally relate to your way of thinking... For Sure.

thumbsup.gif

-Jeff

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
MAGG,(or others) check the art in ZOMBIE 3
(in the fist)
HOW many "borrowed" Images can you spot ?

An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
A plethora....

faint2.gif

-Jeff

Offline Ari

• Curator
oh and the INVINCIBLE BARBARIAN is Gunan, King of the Barbarians - 1982

Different Franco Prosperi to the one who made Mondo Cane etc (and my favourite Farewell Uncle Tom)  but the same Franco Prosperi that made White Cannibal Queen (1980) aka "Mondo cannibale"

good pickups, you have taste
An Error Has Occurred!

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
Jeff---I have been spending way, way, WAY too much time shopping lately. I go back to work (finally) on Monday so that will stop. (I've been sooooo bored on my medical leave.) So i've been finding way too many cool posters...and spending way too much money on them.  EEK!  but i know what you mean when you say the "call out" to you. The ones in today's posting more or less all called out to me. I sometimes wish i was deaf to posters... Ha!  

Ari--Are you going to enlighten us? Now that you mention it, it does have a lot of familiar-looking elements. But i can't place any of them...  I have NOT seen the BARBARIAN movie (never heard of it), but I have seen CANNIBAL QUEEN. I also have ADDIOS UNCLE TOM...just have not watched it yet.  Good, huh?

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Jeff---I have been spending way, way, WAY too much time shopping lately. I go back to work (finally) on Monday so that will stop. (I've been sooooo bored on my medical leave.) So i've been finding way too many cool posters...and spending way too much money on them.  EEK!  but i know what you mean when you say the "call out" to you. The ones in today's posting more or less all called out to me. I sometimes wish i was deaf to posters... Ha!  

Ari--Are you going to enlighten us? Now that you mention it, it does have a lot of familiar-looking elements. But i can't place any of them...  I have NOT seen the BARBARIAN movie (never heard of it), but I have seen CANNIBAL QUEEN. I also have ADDIOS UNCLE TOM...just have not watched it yet.  Good, huh?

I think many of us wish that same thing, from time to time, too Shawn.

Good to read that you are all mended and are able to get back to work, too. I know knee things can often be a long and arduous process.

-Jeff

Offline Ari

• Curator

The BIG eyes in the fist are FREDDY (Elm Street)
Just below his (Freddys) right eye/screen left is SWAMP THING.
Below the thumb of the fist is Grimsdyke (Peter Cushing) from Tales from the Crypt.

I am sure theres more....

An Error Has Occurred!

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Indeed, indeed.

And what a Great pic of the one and only Peter Cushing, too, Ari.  notworthy.gif

-Jeff

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
Hi there. It's time for the Shock-A-Rama Poster Show once again. Tonight it is a kinder, gentler, less bloody version as I post new acquisitions, some of which remind me of Rosa. (Ted, I've got a post with YOU in mind coming soon...)

Jeff & Ari, thanks for popping by since the last time I was on here. Cool Cushing pic Ari, Is that a look you aspire to? Just teasing...but the hair in that last selfie (with the Christmas card) looked pretty darn Cushing-esque!  Hee hee!

SOME LIKE IT HOT (Spanish re-releases):

Not long ago Rosa posted something in the new acquisitions--examples of Spanish and Japanese versions of the SOME LIKE IT HOT poster. I also recently got an 80s US re-release poster for the film. Well, i also just got these two Spanish posters. The top one is like the one Rosa posted (in fact, i am using that same image to illustrate mine. The picture I have for my copy is much smaller) and the other I THINK is a take on the 80s re-release poster. That 80s re-release and these two Spanish posters are my only paper on the film and the only paper I have on Monroe except for... (continued below)

LOVE HAPPY (Spanish):

...except for THIS Spanish poster as well! I am pretty sure I have LOVE HAPPY, but (gasp!) I have never seen it. In fact, i don't think I've ever seen a complete Marx brothers movie...just bits and pieces. Saw this Spanish poster, reasonably priced and snapped it up. (Again--the image below is NOT the actual poster I have. The photo i have to illustrate the actual piece is tiny.)

THE HAPPY WORLD OF LAUREL AND HARDY (Spanish):

While I was picking up the Monroe & Marx Brothers poster, I thought I'd go ahead and add spome more classic comedy. I really dig the likenesses of Laurel & Hardy here. I have nothing else on the duo, so thought, why not? It wasn't too expensive.

ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND (Spanish):

Our last Spanish poster for today is for the British 70s musical "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland". Cool poster art (different than the US version). i remember wanting to see this film as a kid really badly. Why? They had a good PR gimmick! Not long before the film came out, my family was at a local mall. There was this huge walk through display set up down the center of the mall that was supposed to be Wonderland with several costumed characters to greet you as you walked along through it. At the end, you were given a balloon with the name of the movie (and probably the release date) on it. WOW! If only ALL movies went to such lengths to promote themselves. That was so awesome--i just had to see the flick. 

HOLES (British quad):

Jumping across to England, it's quad time. HOLES thankfully was a good movie--very faithful to the book. When i was teaching 4th grade, I read HOLES to my students every year for two or three years before the movie came out (and before I left the profession...). My students LOVED the book and I used to make up voices for all of the characters so they could tell who was talking while i was reading. As i recall, the last class i read this to had the movie to look forward to the spring after we read it. When i saw it, i was so pleased it was so close to the novel. I wanted my students to really enjoy the experience...but many came to me saying they did NOT like it because the characters did NOT sound right. They didn;t sound the way I had made them sound as we read the book. Ha!

THE HOLE (British quad):

When i discovered HOLES i also stumbled on THE HOLE in 3D. Huh? What is this movie? i have never heard of it--and i'm a sucker for 3D flicks. Hmm.

SEPTEMBER STORM:

Speaking of 3D flicks, here's the poster for an older 3D movie that touts it's gimmick without even saying outright that it's 3D!  ha!  When SEPTEMBER STORM came out, the gimmick of 3D must have been waning as this poster screams out that the movie is in STEREO VISION (instead of 3D). Unsuspecting ticket goers were probably ticked to learn STEREO VISION was just 3D...but hopefully the movie and the 3D effects were good. I'd love to see it...

FANNY HILL:

Huh?  i don't even remember buying this. Really.

ELVIS THE MOVIE:

I totally forgot I bid (very modestly) on this as well. I thought it would be a hoot. I'm no Elvis fan. At first i thought this was a concert movie or something...until i read the credits. Ha! It;'s the John Carpenter directed TV movie starring Kurt Russell that they re-released in theaters. Too funny.

That's about it for today. Rosa, the ones towards the top are the ones that bring you to mind. And also, guess what came in the mail today? (Now I just have to find some time to watch it. Ha!)

See you next time!  Happy Hannukah if that's your thing.

CHEERS!

Offline brude

• Post-aholic

ZOMBI 3 

I decided to try and pick up some of the ZOMBIE posters. Maybe that was a mistake? zOMBI 1 (aka DAWN OF THE DEAD) is super pricey...as is ZOMBI 2 (aka to us, ZOMBIE). But ZOMBI 3?  AFFORDABLE!  I've not even seen a ZOMBI 4 poster yet. Hmm. Anyway, while ZOMBI 3 was disappointing, the poster is kind of nicely done. Two (dead and rotting...but still twitching) thumbs up.

I really dig the artwork on this one, Shawn.
You have an incredible collection.
 cheers

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
Thank you, Ted. Just wait. I have a post I think you will especially like I'll get to on Saturday or so... 

Cheers

Offline Gingerman

• Hobbyist
  • I said......Give me time......
    • Be Kind Please Rewind
Thank you, Ted. Just wait. I have a post I think you will especially like I'll get to on Saturday or so... 

Cheers

UUHHMMM...its almost Saturday!  binoc.gif
This Space For Rent!

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
It be the "or so" part of my message. There's one last little tidbit i might try to snag late Saturday night for the Ted page.

And Gingerman, congrats on the Japanese F13 Part 1. I saw you had laid claim and stayed back. SOOOOOO glad you got it.

CHEERS!

Offline Gingerman

• Hobbyist
  • I said......Give me time......
    • Be Kind Please Rewind
It be the "or so" part of my message. There's one last little tidbit i might try to snag late Saturday night for the Ted page.

And Gingerman, congrats on the Japanese F13 Part 1. I saw you had laid claim and stayed back. SOOOOOO glad you got it.

CHEERS!
Bid early, and bid my max max absolute max.....they almost took it from me!
I am thrilled I got it! Thank you

I am actually getting ready to update my site with it, and post it in the recent thread.
This Space For Rent!

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
Hi there. The TED/BRUDE Day will HAVE to wait until Sunday at the earliest. So, in the mean time, here's a day that I think will appeal to...ARI!

Here's some new things:

ASTRO ZOMBIES:

I already had the re-release poster (which is very cool, with an Astro Zombie with a long machete going after a girl), but never dreamed i'd someday get this wild first release poster. Psycho-tronically groovy, baby! Zowie!

THE INVISIBLE BOY (Early 70s Re-release):

Yes, it's a "kiddie matinee" poster for a re-release...but it still features Robbie the Robot.

MATANGO-ATTACK OF THE MUSHROOM PEOPLE (Italian):

Zowie!  I LOVED (and was weirded out by) this movie as a kid...kind of like a strange Japanese GILLIGAN'S ISLAND with a gruesome twist. I looked for a US one sheet for years before I realized the film had gone straight to TV here...and there was no theatrical release. Imagine my pleasant surprise when i came across this Italian poster. Mamma Mia! What a find.

TESTIMONY (Ghana):

Yep, i got myself a second Ghana poster. For some reason though, i'm just not as passionate about this one as i was about my first one... But it's still awesomely awful yet primitively cool. But what is "Testimony"? Never heard of it.

NEKROMANTIK (German):

Oh my stars!  This is a find. This is a German poster for the bizzare-O German flick about a girl who has an affair with a corpse. Really!

DERANGED:

Speaking of necrophilia...this is the one sheet for DERANGED, one of the many horror flicks (PSYCHO, THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE, THREE ON A MEATHOOK, and the Buffalo Bill character from SILENCE OF THE LAMBS) that was based on Ed Gein...but this one comes closest to the real story.

THE SLASHER:

I had NEVER heard of this when i ran across this. Cool yet dated graphics---with a very young Joan Collins! Ha! I dig it.

ISLAND OF THE DOOMED:

I actually already have a copy of this poster...one of my earliest posters actually. My original one is not in the best of shape...so this is an upgrade version. I've NEVER seen this film, but just ordered an Elvira Movie Macabra disk that has it on it. I'll never forget the clutching horror, i'm sure. Ha!

THE WIZARD OF OZ (British Quad re-release):

OZ-some! This is kind of a cool re-release poster for the BFI WIZARD OF OZ re-release in England a few years back. Very colorful and who doesn't like OZ???

FREAKS and DEVIL DOLL (British quad re-release combo):

Wow! FREAKS is impossible to get any paper on...except maybe for this nifty 2002 British quad re-release (with co-feature DEVIL DOLL!!) Freaky baby! I'll take it.

And now, off to bed with me. I worked all day, my feet stink and I'm tired.

CHEERS!

Offline Ari

• Curator
damn I want the NEKROMANTIK, haha
well done.

An Error Has Occurred!

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
Those Ghana posters are right up your alley... Well done on your second acquisition!  thumbsup.gif

Mirosae

Hey..the BFI are just wonderful posters. I might just be the only person on this planet that is not keen on that film (Wizard of oz) but the poster is mighty nice!!
Shawn....I never thought I will say this : loooooove that astro zombie

guest4754

Wicked jealous of the astro zombies. the ghana poster is very interesting too. good stuff as usual  happy1

Mirosae

Hi there. It's time for the Shock-A-Rama Poster Show once again. Tonight it is a kinder, gentler, less bloody version as I post new acquisitions, some of which remind me of Rosa. (Ted, I've got a post with YOU in mind coming soon...)

Jeff & Ari, thanks for popping by since the last time I was on here. Cool Cushing pic Ari, Is that a look you aspire to? Just teasing...but the hair in that last selfie (with the Christmas card) looked pretty darn Cushing-esque!  Hee hee!

SOME LIKE IT HOT (Spanish re-releases):

Not long ago Rosa posted something in the new acquisitions--examples of Spanish and Japanese versions of the SOME LIKE IT HOT poster. I also recently got an 80s US re-release poster for the film. Well, i also just got these two Spanish posters. The top one is like the one Rosa posted (in fact, i am using that same image to illustrate mine. The picture I have for my copy is much smaller) and the other I THINK is a take on the 80s re-release poster. That 80s re-release and these two Spanish posters are my only paper on the film and the only paper I have on Monroe except for... (continued below)

LOVE HAPPY (Spanish):

...except for THIS Spanish poster as well! I am pretty sure I have LOVE HAPPY, but (gasp!) I have never seen it. In fact, i don't think I've ever seen a complete Marx brothers movie...just bits and pieces. Saw this Spanish poster, reasonably priced and snapped it up. (Again--the image below is NOT the actual poster I have. The photo i have to illustrate the actual piece is tiny.)

THE HAPPY WORLD OF LAUREL AND HARDY (Spanish):

While I was picking up the Monroe & Marx Brothers poster, I thought I'd go ahead and add spome more classic comedy. I really dig the likenesses of Laurel & Hardy here. I have nothing else on the duo, so thought, why not? It wasn't too expensive.

ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND (Spanish):

Our last Spanish poster for today is for the British 70s musical "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland". Cool poster art (different than the US version). i remember wanting to see this film as a kid really badly. Why? They had a good PR gimmick! Not long before the film came out, my family was at a local mall. There was this huge walk through display set up down the center of the mall that was supposed to be Wonderland with several costumed characters to greet you as you walked along through it. At the end, you were given a balloon with the name of the movie (and probably the release date) on it. WOW! If only ALL movies went to such lengths to promote themselves. That was so awesome--i just had to see the flick. 

HOLES (British quad):

Jumping across to England, it's quad time. HOLES thankfully was a good movie--very faithful to the book. When i was teaching 4th grade, I read HOLES to my students every year for two or three years before the movie came out (and before I left the profession...). My students LOVED the book and I used to make up voices for all of the characters so they could tell who was talking while i was reading. As i recall, the last class i read this to had the movie to look forward to the spring after we read it. When i saw it, i was so pleased it was so close to the novel. I wanted my students to really enjoy the experience...but many came to me saying they did NOT like it because the characters did NOT sound right. They didn;t sound the way I had made them sound as we read the book. Ha!

THE HOLE (British quad):

When i discovered HOLES i also stumbled on THE HOLE in 3D. Huh? What is this movie? i have never heard of it--and i'm a sucker for 3D flicks. Hmm.

SEPTEMBER STORM:

Speaking of 3D flicks, here's the poster for an older 3D movie that touts it's gimmick without even saying outright that it's 3D!  ha!  When SEPTEMBER STORM came out, the gimmick of 3D must have been waning as this poster screams out that the movie is in STEREO VISION (instead of 3D). Unsuspecting ticket goers were probably ticked to learn STEREO VISION was just 3D...but hopefully the movie and the 3D effects were good. I'd love to see it...

FANNY HILL:

Huh?  i don't even remember buying this. Really.

ELVIS THE MOVIE:

I totally forgot I bid (very modestly) on this as well. I thought it would be a hoot. I'm no Elvis fan. At first i thought this was a concert movie or something...until i read the credits. Ha! It;'s the John Carpenter directed TV movie starring Kurt Russell that they re-released in theaters. Too funny.

That's about it for today. Rosa, the ones towards the top are the ones that bring you to mind. And also, guess what came in the mail today? (Now I just have to find some time to watch it. Ha!)

See you next time!  Happy Hannukah if that's your thing.

CHEERS!

wowowowowow I am so touched! Hehe. Nice posters... !! Love that Jano's some like it hot. You really need to start a Jano's spanish posters thread !

Ps. I want a report about the film.

Ps2 hope you realise you have to watch it ...

Ps3 i mean...you MUSt watch it

SOOOOOON!!!

:-*