Home Theater & Entertainment > Show Us Your Setup!

Theater Almost Complete!

(1/2) > >>

kovacs01:
Ok, I have a few things still to do.  I need to carpet the riser and take care of some minor cord management issues.  Also, the large format posters still need to be framed and hung.  I am toying with adding some tactile transducers in the seats/riser, but have not decided on that one for sure.  OVerall though, I am 95% of the way there.

Equipment Rack.  I wish I had a place to make this a built in.  But, those are both exterior walls.

Blank Screen -- tab tensioned electric retractable (Pale Rider 1sh for scale)

The picture:

The overhead light is on in this one

Overhead light and 4 can lights (2 front and 2 rear) on.

All lights off:

Closer:

The posters.  Like I said, I will be hanging some more, and I will update this thread as I get that done.

CSM:
Looks great!  Post your address and I am sure we will all be there for the first official viewing party

Mirosae:
That John Wayne poster is gorgeous.  What is it? A Polish poster? Really love it.. girly.gif

kovacs01:

--- Quote from: Mirosae on December 19, 2014, 05:25:30 PM ---That John Wayne poster is gorgeous.  What is it? A Polish poster? Really love it.. girly.gif

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  It is Romanian.

paul waines:
Looking good Schan, though looking at the size of that Sub, you won't need anything under the seats, mine rattles the house...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version