Author Topic: James Bond Posters & Alien Posters  (Read 2174 times)

Offline AdamCarterJones

• Hoarder
James Bond Posters & Alien Posters
« on: August 02, 2014, 01:55:30 PM »
My Wants List

So most of you know I collect James Bond posters, but what a lot of you won't be aware of is I have started collecting the Alien posters (again!) to break up the Bond collection a little - yes, sometimes I do get bogged down with all the Bond gear!

This is what I will look at:

James Bond Franchise
Dr. No (1962) through Skyfall (2012) - I will consider any material from around the world.

Alien Franchise
Alien (1979) - Any material from around the world.
Aliens (1986) - Any material from around the world.
Alien 3 (1992) - British Quads.

Pre-1990 gear
If you have anything that is rolled (or unfolded as some say) then this would be great.

*I will not buy cereal boxes (yes, I have been offered these countless times), magazines or trade ads.

I am very up front and straightforward with my purchases.
If I am buying for my personal collection, I will always tell you and pay a little more.

Please drop me a line by personal message or email if you can assist me in my search.

Thank you,
Adam
Best wishes,
Adam

Offline AdamCarterJones

• Hoarder
Re: James Bond Posters & Alien Posters
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 03:27:37 PM »
My latest additions include:
Two Bond TSWLM British Double Crowns.
An Alien French Two Panel, which is great, plus a couple of other Alien pieces - forgot how much of an effect that little Giger egg has! Lol.

My Wants List

James Bond Franchise
Dr. No (1962) through Skyfall (2012) - I will consider any POSTERS and associated material from around the world.
*NEWLY ADDED* Toys - I will look at anything, but I do prefer the rare gear!

Alien Franchise
Alien (1979) - Any POSTERS, associated material and *NEWLY ADDED* Toys from around the world.
Aliens (1986) - Any POSTERS and associated material from around the world.
Alien 3 (1992) - British Quads.

Pre-1990 gear
If you have anything that is rolled (or unfolded as some say) then this would be great.

*I will not buy cereal boxes (yes, I have been offered these countless times), magazines or trade ads.

I am very up front and straightforward with my purchases.
If I am buying for my personal collection, I will always tell you and pay a little more.

Please drop me a line by personal message or email if you can assist me in my search.

Thank you,
Adam
Best wishes,
Adam

Offline Bart

• Beginner
Re: James Bond Posters & Alien Posters
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 07:51:12 AM »
Hi,I have a rolled alien 3 uk quad and a Italian alien one sheet.I also have lots of bond,but it would be best if you let me know what your after.