Author Topic: Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back and Jedi Japanese B1 Posters  (Read 3662 times)

Offline Undead

• Hoarder
    • Undead.net
I had started in the other thread a request for a B2 poster I was looking for and a few of the great members posted up some B1's which I am also collecting.

Feeling the need to be a collector with a minor OCD issueas usual  I figured I would try to do the B1 set as well. I do have a few already in varying conditions. The ones that I have are marked with an X, if the X is yellow I have a copy but would like to find a rolled or better condition copy if possible, the red X means I am good with the copy I have but would consider another if you really want to sell it for a good price as I know several other collectors that would be interested as well. If I am missing any from the image list below please feel free to let me know, I have not done a ton of research on the Japanese B1's so my list can be incomplete. I am willing to pay a fare market price for each. Please feel free to PM me with anything you are willing to part with.

Undead.net Coming Soon...ish to a nightmare near you!
Just bleach the bitch!

Offline Posteritati

• Beginner
Re: Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back and Jedi Japanese B1 Posters
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 04:01:14 PM »
Hi,

We have a few of the B1's available on our site:http://www.posteritati.com

Regards,
sam sarowitz

Posteritati
239 Centre Street
New York, NY  10013
212-226-2207/ Fax: 212-226-2102
http://www.posteritati.com

Offline Undead

• Hoarder
    • Undead.net
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 02:19:55 PM »
The list is getting smaller but still looking. Will consider ones I have already gotten copies of if it is in better shape.
Just bleach the bitch!

Offline Undead

• Hoarder
    • Undead.net
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 02:02:30 AM »
Been a while but thought I would bump this up since there are a few left to find.
Just bleach the bitch!

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 02:20:15 AM »
Still looking for a couple myself.  Especially one.  Be ready for a fight if it pops up and we both see it.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline Undead

• Hoarder
    • Undead.net
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 07:49:46 AM »
Grrrrr, bring it on!  gun1

Oh wait, it's Brie, you win.
Just bleach the bitch!