Author Topic: Yet Another Forum?  (Read 194704 times)

Offline Zorba

• Curator
  • Lets dance!
Re: Yet Another Forum?
« Reply #325 on: October 18, 2014, 07:34:10 PM »
and for the record, SHE or HE is not ME.

I doubt anyone thought that. You are not the type that pisses on other peoples posters.

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #326 on: October 19, 2014, 12:09:58 AM »
and for the record, SHE or HE is not ME.

I thought "Trollbuster" was your middle name?
Chris

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
Yet Another Forum?
« Reply #327 on: October 19, 2014, 12:29:44 AM »
No. And I just mentioned as a couple of people asked me offline if I was whoopie aka vomitbrie. I am
Also not troll buster.  Or undead on NSFGE ( new members ). I wonder if any have followed also to vanilla? I haven't checked.
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Offline jayn_j

• Hoarder
« Reply #328 on: October 19, 2014, 10:03:56 AM »
No. And I just mentioned as a couple of people asked me offline if I was whoopie aka vomitbrie. I am
Also not troll buster.  Or undead on NSFGE ( new members ). I wonder if any have followed also to vanilla? I haven't checked.

Not sure why anyone would think that.  These trolls are not involved at all in collecting.  Their passion is to swoop in, cause a lot of trouble and then swoop out in an indignant show of how they are mistreated.  You can trust that they are monitoring the trouble they caused, because that is what makes their little weenies sick up.

The poster forums seem to have mostly escaped this until now.  We have periodic episodes over in the satellite and A/V forums.  Some of the names I recall are Pink Passion, Memories of Mojo, and salmon dreams. 

This troll is following a pattern.  He hits up one forum and finds the buttons that cause the most issues.  Once people get fed up, he moves over to other forums that have been mentioned and starts with what he learned here.  If he is lucky, he found some source of friction between the two forums and will move to exploit it.  You will see him on all the poster forums, and then he will most likely move to comic book ones. This is because Rich and others have mentioned them here and it is easier to key off of that than to try and develop a new set of buttons to push.
-Jay-

Offline Undead

• Hoarder
    • Undead.net
« Reply #329 on: November 24, 2014, 03:35:13 PM »

Undead for the record is me, go figure. Weird because I initially registered on there a couple of years ago just never post and had to register again.
Undead.net Coming Soon...ish to a nightmare near you!
Just bleach the bitch!

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #330 on: November 24, 2014, 08:06:27 PM »
Its not me! thats a relief :)
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!