Author Topic: WANTED: AN AMERICAN TAIL (Australian one sheet unfolded)  (Read 19268 times)

postermad

Re: WANTED: AN AMERICAN TAIL (Australian one sheet unfolded)
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2014, 03:03:23 AM »
Hi Tim
I think I have an Australian Lobby Sheet if you have any interest

Offline timgerman

• Beginner
  • AN AMERICAN TAIL collector
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2017, 09:04:55 AM »
Hello.  I am still looking for this Australian one sheet.  If anyone has this please let me know.

Offline timgerman

• Beginner
  • AN AMERICAN TAIL collector
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2020, 05:45:05 PM »
Hi.  I am still looking For the Australian One Sheet for An American Tail (1986).  Does anyone have one of these they would like to sell?

Offline DinDinTahm

• Beginner
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2020, 08:47:11 PM »
https://youtu.be/WKNRGc71hjc

It's always unfortunate when hopes are raised and others renege and break their promises. Best of luck, timgerman, I hope you find it  binoc.gif
Call me Tahmmie - everybody does...

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2020, 09:16:42 PM »
I think the problem is that the collector (cant remember his name) only wants it rolled.  I've seen a couple folded ones, but he's only into rolled ones.  This is something I will never understand.  If you really want something, you take what you can get.  If I see a rolled one, I will also buy it and upgrade my folded one.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline DinDinTahm

• Beginner
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2020, 11:38:17 PM »
https://youtu.be/cXXQIbxL110

Timgerman said he was interested in the folded one and left several follow ups but never heard back. I'd take the folded one, too. Then again, I linenback all my posters because I mainly buy ones I want to display on my walls and believe the backed ones hang better and look great in frames.
Call me Tahmmie - everybody does...

Offline theartofmovieposters

• Collector
    • theartofmovieposters
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2021, 12:23:40 AM »
Did you ever find one?  Rolled or folded?
Ves

Online 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2021, 06:21:37 AM »
If I see a rolled one, I will also buy it and upgrade my folded one.

T, you'll never sell, so what do you do with these inferior duplicates, hang on to them till the end of time? Maybe you give them away I guess... maybe give to the postman a bunch for Christmas as compensation for all his suffering

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2021, 11:59:58 AM »
I just checked my spreadsheet and I only have one of those, and it is folded.  If I had found a rolled one (which I never looked for to be honest), I would have probably gifted the folded one to timgerman (just to hold until he finds a rolled one).  I don't sell stuff, full stop, too much work, not interested, but if a fellow really really wants something and I happen to have multiples, I'd consider parting with it.

Most people I know (postal worker included) would not know what to do with a movie poster.  I just gave a Deliverance quad to a friend of mine for Christmas.  That was easy, I just handed it to him :) 

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)