Author Topic: WANTED: AN AMERICAN TAIL (Australian one sheet unfolded)  (Read 10257 times)

postermad

Re: WANTED: AN AMERICAN TAIL (Australian one sheet unfolded)
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2014, 03:03:23 AM »
Hi Tim
I think I have an Australian Lobby Sheet if you have any interest

Offline timgerman

• Beginner
  • AN AMERICAN TAIL collector
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2017, 09:04:55 AM »
Hello.  I am still looking for this Australian one sheet.  If anyone has this please let me know.

Offline timgerman

• Beginner
  • AN AMERICAN TAIL collector
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2020, 05:45:05 PM »
Hi.  I am still looking For the Australian One Sheet for An American Tail (1986).  Does anyone have one of these they would like to sell?

Offline DinDinTahm

• Beginner
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2020, 08:47:11 PM »
https://youtu.be/WKNRGc71hjc

It's always unfortunate when hopes are raised and others renege and break their promises. Best of luck, timgerman, I hope you find it  binoc.gif
Call me Tahmmie - everybody does...

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2020, 09:16:42 PM »
I think the problem is that the collector (cant remember his name) only wants it rolled.  I've seen a couple folded ones, but he's only into rolled ones.  This is something I will never understand.  If you really want something, you take what you can get.  If I see a rolled one, I will also buy it and upgrade my folded one.

T
My Personal Collection of 14,000+ Posters

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline DinDinTahm

• Beginner
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2020, 11:38:17 PM »
https://youtu.be/cXXQIbxL110

Timgerman said he was interested in the folded one and left several follow ups but never heard back. I'd take the folded one, too. Then again, I linenback all my posters because I mainly buy ones I want to display on my walls and believe the backed ones hang better and look great in frames.
Call me Tahmmie - everybody does...