Author Topic: Wtb: Jewish Propagada Posters  (Read 20034 times)

Offline Mac-Apple

• Beginner
Wtb: Jewish Propagada Posters
« on: December 01, 2013, 10:46:30 PM »
I just happen to stumble upon this great site you guys have here while looking for Jewish Propaganda posters, anyone have any for sale?  I have a few , and would like to add a few more to my collection...  Pm me if you have any... Thank you!!!

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Re: Wtb: Jewish Propagada Posters
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 11:22:06 PM »
 welcome1, Mac-Apple...

Me is an Apple user, too.

happy1

-Jeff

Offline Mac-Apple

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 11:46:01 PM »
Thanks!!!! I Learned along time ago Apple was the one for me :) 

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 11:59:57 PM »
Thanks!!!! I Learned along time ago Apple was the one for me :) 

I was more wrangled in by work and the apple-leaning software and apps of the time..

:)

-Jeff

Offline Mac-Apple

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 03:32:53 PM »
I was wrangled in by No viruses ,and not having to replace it every 3 years like the Pos Pc :)

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 08:18:00 PM »
I learned on a mac, late in life, I was 23 when I first went to university and enrolled in multi media as a minor. Never used a computer in my life.
We used macs, I bought a mac.
My first job out of uni was PC based and I had to use them for ten years. Drove me nuts.
Thankfully nowadays macs are competitive price wise.
One thing I thought was very clever, here I australia Apple did some deal with the government so kids use macs in class in primary school. I think they might have just raised a new generation of Mac users ;)

My first one was a power mac 7300/200, ran like a champion. I did a five minute long 3d animation, this was early on in the 3d animation world, and it took a couple of MONTHS to render, but the computer didn't crash or freeze, just sat there chugging along, and one day! Bingo! It was ready. Ahh that was fun.

Where I am living we have a g4 cube which is old but is just a great design, an old eMac and a newer iMac.
My sister also has a newer iMac and a bondi blue original iMac and my mother has the same also.

Sadly my daughter likes pcs but then she uses it for games (boo!)

Now, back to topic, sorry, I got nada, but love to see what you do have.

Ari
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Offline Mac-Apple

• Beginner
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 10:06:25 PM »
Sounds like you have as much love for Macs as I do :)   I'm 34 now ,and I can always remember the Apple computers from the mid 80s as there was 1 in every class room, those memories stuck with me to this day, there were 3 games in our classroom all on floppy disk the real thin floppy discs, Number munchers, Oregon Train, Qbert....  Those were the days!!!!!     

I bought my first Mac in 2005 a White Macbook , and in 2007 replaced it with the 1st Gen Macbook Air, biggest waste of 1800 ever I didnt realize how much I missed by not having the cd rom drive , so I bought the  external cd rom drive and it was a the biggest hassle to lug around , so I decided to dump the air for my current 2009 Macbook pro unibody , no plans on replacing it either... I love this computer....it goes well with my Ipad mini and Iphone 5..  They may cost a little more than a Pc , but the extra money is worth it... I wont even name the Pcs I had to just throw away in the trash :(

I tried to post in the the show your collection but I cant figure out how to Resize my pics... I have just a couple at this time, there is a 11x14 Jud Suss original poster coming from Germany in a couple weeks to me , can't wait to get it and have it framed... My Grail poster is the Der Ewige Jood Dutch poster....

Offline Ari

• Curator
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 10:55:08 PM »
You'll need to have your images hosted elsewhere, I use photobucket.
Then use [img] tags, photobucket etc have links to copy and paste to embed an image.

I also forgot I have an iPad, which I use all day and night, very handy, especially in bed, haha and someone just gave me an iphone, but I haven't set it up yet, not sure if it's locked or whatever.
An Error Has Occurred!

Offline Mac-Apple

• Beginner
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 11:52:09 PM »

Let's see if this works

Offline Mac-Apple

• Beginner
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 11:55:15 PM »
Wow, that was easy!!!! Thanks Ari!!!!!   I had photobucket on my phone ..... This poster is almost 4 feet tall...  Framed its 4.5 feet tall..

Offline Ari

• Curator
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2013, 12:45:01 AM »
Holy crap! That's fantastic.
An Error Has Occurred!

Offline Mac-Apple

• Beginner
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2013, 01:09:11 PM »
I will post my other couple posters in the Show your collection forum now that I know how to do it...

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2013, 01:48:02 PM »
I was wrangled in by No viruses ,and not having to replace it every 3 years like the Pos Pc :)

Same here... even my personal laptop is a Mac... and would only ever stick with them for the very reasons you mentioned.  cool1

And your Tegen Europa poster is VERY cool. Good stuff, Mac.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 01:49:08 PM by erik1925 »

-Jeff

Offline Mac-Apple

• Beginner
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2013, 03:57:19 PM »
I stick with Mac's just as much as I stick with Japanese cars, I may own a boring Acura , but it has given me no problems what so ever just like my Mac's!!!

Thanks for the thumbs up on the Tegen Europa poster... Its way to big for my room. The frame job cost me a small fortune even with the 75% off at Michael's  custom framing
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 03:58:21 PM by Mac-Apple »

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2013, 04:05:16 PM »
I stick with Mac's just as much as I stick with Japanese cars, I may own a boring Acura , but it has given me no problems what so ever just like my Mac's!!!

Thanks for the thumbs up on the Tegen Europa poster... Its way to big for my room. The frame job cost me a small fortune even with the 75% off at Michael's  custom framing

What are that poster's dimensions?

-Jeff

Offline Mac-Apple

• Beginner
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2013, 05:01:49 PM »
32 x 44-1/2  and with the frame its 49 inches :o :o :o :o

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2013, 05:13:47 PM »
Nice!

;D

-Jeff

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2013, 11:11:24 PM »
Perhaps not exactly your thing but Bruce (eMovieposter.com) has been promoting this book for a while:

http://www.amazon.com/Cinema-Judaica-War-Years-1939-1949-ebook/dp/B00CKZQT26/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1386130176&sr=1-1&keywords=cinema+judaica

Chris

Offline Mac-Apple

• Beginner
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2013, 12:42:43 PM »
Perhaps not exactly your thing but Bruce (eMovieposter.com) has been promoting this book for a while:

http://www.amazon.com/Cinema-Judaica-War-Years-1939-1949-ebook/dp/B00CKZQT26/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1386130176&sr=1-1&keywords=cinema+judaica

Thanks for the link!!!!  I just bought the book!!!! There were 2 films that should be in there, Der Ewige Jude , Jud Suss,  My Grail poster is Der Ewige Jude in Dutch...

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013, 12:47:42 PM »
Thanks for the link!!!!  I just bought the book!!!! There were 2 films that should be in there, Der Ewige Jude , Jud Suss,  My Grail poster is Der Ewige Jude in Dutch...

Oh great!  Glad it was useful for you
Chris