Author Topic: An incredible act of generosity!  (Read 6928 times)

Bruce

An incredible act of generosity!
« on: November 02, 2013, 11:26:23 PM »
One of our customers did something extraordinarily nice, and I want to share it with you, in his own words:

"There is a story behind my bidding for the Raiders of the Lost Ark lobby cards I just won from you. A few weeks ago, Harrison Ford was here in Zurich making a public appearance, and I did what I have never done in the past. I stood in line on the "green" carpet for an autograph and brought two scene cards of the LC set from  Raiders of the Lost Ark with me to get autographed. An Italian couple was next to me and during the 3 to 4 HOUR waiting time we had had a nice conversation. Apparently they had only just heard about Mr. Ford coming to Zurich and had no picture of him with them, and they only had a piece of white paper for him to sign!

I felt this shouldn't be when you want an autograph from the greatest actor of our time! So I gave them one of the two lobby cards I had brought (the one with the cobra in front of Harrison Ford) and they had it signed, and I got the other one (card #1) signed as well :-). By winning this set, my lobby card set is now complete again and it is possible I will send you back the other 6 cards when I next send you consignments :-)

P.S. Here is a photo from the "green" carpet in Zurich (the carpet in Zurich for these events is green, not red!)."