Author Topic: Attention dealers or collectors with posters you have considered selling!  (Read 1753 times)

Bruce

Attention dealers or collectors with posters you have considered selling! We have lots and lots of great buyers desperate to buy "better" posters, and they are paying top prices, so NOW is a great time to consider consigning to us, not only for our Major auctions (held five times a year) but also for our THREE regular weekly auctions, where we auction 2,000 to 3,000 posters every week.

Look at the results of our just concluded Tuesday auctions of 999 six-sheets, three-sheets, Argentinean, & Italian one- & two-panel, all of which can be viewed in gallery format at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/11.html

Look not only at the really great results (and remember that this was just a "regular" Tuesday night auction!), but also look at how there were eight different buyers on the top nine items (and unlike eBay and every other major auction, we don't "hide" the bidders info). Go through page after page of results, and you will see just how strong the market is for better quality posters.

You might say, "Why don't I just sell my posters myself on eBay?", but that site continues to implode, charging higher and higher fees, having more and more "bad" buyers, and having fewer and fewer "good" bidders willing to wade through the zillions of repros and fakes clogging that site. And since most bidders won't know you on eBay, they will be afraid to bid (in case you are dishonest, or pack poorly) and this "fear factor" will likely mean you get far less on eBay than you would consigning to us, and we do all the work!

Go to http://www.emovieposter.com/learnmore/?page=consign to read our terms. We have no fine print or buyers premiums, and we charge lower fees than ANY major auction at EVERY price point, and we have had 1,300+ consignors, and have paid out over 40 million dollars to them over the past 25 years!

We are at the final deadline for consigning to our December Major Auction, so if you have any items for that auction let us know right away, and we also have a special "Monroe,Hepburn" auction and also an "all-signed" auction coming up in December, plus of course all our three times a week auctions!

3m070 JACKPOT 6sh '50 James Stewart wins a radio show contest, but can't afford the prize! - SOLD FOR $1,850 on 10/29