Author Topic: WTB Elm Street posters  (Read 9591 times)

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Re: WTB Elm Street posters
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2013, 12:34:22 AM »
A perfect "Hoarders" episode...

As Mrs T is interviewed (pre dubs, you know) ....  and the cobweb-filled garage is entered and the dried 'possum crap is cleared off the flat files....

We, the TV-viewing audience, are shown that rare and elusive Style D for some random, Bieber flick.....

I can't wait!

;D

-Jeff

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2013, 12:39:16 AM »
I'm not the one who is obsessed with Bieber.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2013, 12:49:54 AM »
Who else has one of those OS?

A 1000 pardons, Mr T,  (or is that a Bloody Mary mix?  :-X) if anyone else on APF even admits to owning one of those.... (freebee or not, is immaterial).

:P

-Jeff

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2013, 12:58:42 AM »
Yeah?  Do me a favor, post your ENTIRE collection of posters online.  Then we'll talk.  You may not have a Bieber, but I will find something to laugh about.  I guarantee it! 

Bieber is the BEST, period.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2013, 01:12:01 AM »
Yeah?  Do me a favor, post your ENTIRE collection of posters online.  Then we'll talk.  You may not have a Bieber, but I will find something to laugh about.  I guarantee it! 

Bieber is the BEST, period.

T

I knew I loved you for some reason.. ALL the fictional Los Angeles BS and hype aside. You tiger, you.

;D

Jeff

-Jeff

Offline ddilts399

• Hoarder
    • .5% of my collection online
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2013, 08:40:51 AM »
T I honestly don't have the time to do detailed digs anymore so if someone else knows where to unearth them I would take any leads I can get. Unless they hit an auction house or ebay I wouldn't be finding them otherwise.

If I find something I find it, if I don't who cares always other stuff out there, but these if they hit the market are going high anyway.

Steven11788

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2013, 08:42:02 PM »
I want them now as well, well the first 2 at least, but do they exist? I would never post auctions or pics of I want if it was hard to find, now I have posted in the want, but still never anything like that, someone on a FB page posted a pic of a very desired  OS i wanted, "saying look at this, cant wait till pay day" i told him about posting your poster online, he gave me an asshole comment, I bought it. I needed it, he learned the hard way

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2013, 09:55:41 PM »
I was driving home last night from the movies and I passed this house...  

Although I jog by it a few times a week, I never saw it at night.

1, 2, Freddy's coming for you,
3, 4, lock your door,
5, 6, grab your crucifix,
7, 8, better stay up late,
9, 10, never sleep again

T
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 09:56:21 PM by eatbrie »
My Personal Collection

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2013, 12:09:36 AM »
+1