Author Topic: WTB Elm Street posters  (Read 9588 times)

Online ddilts399

• Hoarder
    • .5% of my collection online
WTB Elm Street posters
« on: October 30, 2013, 10:56:26 AM »
As always, looking for 2006 Rerelease posters and also need a Polish Elm St and finally a reasonably prices advance quad would be good as well.

guest8

Re: WTB Elm Street posters
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 11:09:11 AM »
All from 2006? There is a NoES quad on emovie now but its for the original.

Online ddilts399

• Hoarder
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 11:13:22 AM »
Polish and Advance quad (claw only ripping through poster, all black red writing) - original release

2006 re-release there were 4 styles, I'll take anything!

Offline AdamCarterJones

• Hoarder
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 02:08:05 PM »
Got a few one sheets Dale, but they're mostly signed, so unsure if you would look at these?
Best wishes,
Adam

Online ddilts399

• Hoarder
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 02:42:53 PM »
Rereleases:

quad

Polish:

Thank you

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 03:01:56 PM »
I have been looking for those for awhile now Dale. Good luck to you in your search. If I come across some I will let you know. I would love to add those to my collection but they are hard as hell to find. I am a big NOES fan. I have been after anything related to the film for awhile. I have just about every Thai version, some US onesheets, Quads, Uk video as the art on those have some of the best I have seen. But I am always looking for what I do not have.

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 03:12:44 PM »
I have been looking for those for awhile now Dale. Good luck to you in your search. If I come across some I will let you know. I would love to add those to my collection but they are hard as hell to find. I am a big NOES fan. I have been after anything related to the film for awhile. I have just about every Thai version, some US onesheets, Quads, Uk video as the art on those have some of the best I have seen. But I am always looking for what I do not have.

Randy, why are the RR versions so hard to find? Just not many out there? They are more current so more should be floating about.. no?

-Jeff

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 03:17:01 PM »
Randy, why are the RR versions so hard to find? Just not many out there? They are more current so more should be floating about.. no?

My guess is that just like any re-release there is a limited release such as with Jaws and Halloween. It just seems that with re-releases they do not have a wide release so there are fewer posters produced. Which sucks cause I really like the re-release quads for the film. I have been after those quads, any Pakistani poster, Polish poster, pretty much whatever I do not have lol.

Steven11788

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2013, 03:34:48 PM »
My guess is that just like any re-release there is a limited release such as with Jaws and Halloween. It just seems that with re-releases they do not have a wide release so there are fewer posters produced. Which sucks cause I really like the re-release quads for the film. I have been after those quads, any Pakistani poster, Polish poster, pretty much whatever I do not have lol.

BINGO

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2013, 03:55:15 PM »

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2013, 04:50:28 PM »
Formaggiosy.

Castaldo.

Me loves cheese, too.  ;D

-Jeff

Online ddilts399

• Hoarder
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2013, 11:03:43 PM »
I am not convinced they even exist I have been trying to find them since I saw them in 06!

Other than these and the Swedish one sheet I think I am covered on the first film.

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2013, 11:22:35 PM »
Dale, you are aware that by posting these pictures on the forum you added a lot of competition to your search?  I'm not totally getting it.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2013, 11:39:08 PM »
Come on, T.

At the end of the day, they are posters, NOT the some guarded, trade secret. (and there are many, I'm sure that may keep an eye out for Dale)

To bake or not to bake -- that's the question.   ;D
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 11:45:30 PM by erik1925 »

-Jeff

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2013, 11:44:20 PM »
Well, I for one had never seen them and now I want them.  Dale would have been much better off without me knowing.  And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

T

And yes, I did smoke a bit tonight!   8)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 11:46:04 PM by eatbrie »
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2013, 11:46:35 PM »
Well, I for one had never seen them and now I want them.  Dale would have been much better off without me knowing.  And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

T

What if you find 2 and throw Dale a bone?  You'll have done his worker bee chores and he'll have done OK eh? 

See - it's a nice strategy ;)
Chris

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2013, 11:46:48 PM »
Wow I love them, where can I find them?

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2013, 11:48:21 PM »
What if you find 2 and throw Dale a bone?  You'll have done his worker bee chores and he'll have done OK eh? 

See - it's a nice strategy ;)

I helped Dale get 1000s of posters once.  I've done enough!

T
My Personal Collection

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2013, 11:58:09 PM »
I helped Dale get 1000s of posters once.  I've done enough!

T

God bless you.

:P

-Jeff

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2013, 12:00:12 AM »
My Personal Collection

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2013, 12:02:46 AM »

-Jeff

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2013, 12:05:21 AM »
APF is turning into a hippy love in (well apart from Thierry's greediness) ;)
Chris

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2013, 12:12:20 AM »
Greediness...  Pfffff!  What-ev-er! (Blame this on the weed  ;D)

I have a list of about 1,000 posters I want, and you people will be the last ones to know about them.  Because of assholes like me!

T
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 12:39:53 AM by eatbrie »
My Personal Collection