Author Topic: WANTED: Manev V for Vendetta  (Read 11927 times)

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
WANTED: Manev V for Vendetta
« on: September 12, 2013, 09:04:26 PM »
If anyone has a copy that they would like to let go for a reasonable price, let me know.

Thanks.
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Re: WANTED: Manev V for Vendetta
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 03:33:27 PM »
Ah, you should have told me.  I was about to buy it yesterday, I went through all the screens and decided against it on the very last one.  Not a big fan of the movie.  In any case, you can find it on eBay for less than $100.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 12:58:22 AM »
Ah, you should have told me.  I was about to buy it yesterday, I went through all the screens and decided against it on the very last one.  Not a big fan of the movie.  In any case, you can find it on eBay for less than $100.

T

I know.  I just can't.  Fucking flippers.  I'll wait till someone here wants to give up theirs or on ebeans.  I just won't support those leeches.
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 12:21:11 AM »
What does this poster look like?

-Jeff

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 04:00:26 PM »
Thanks, dale.

I think that is a great looking image.