RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK POSTER
INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM POSTER

Thanks

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
Re: WANTED
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 06:14:24 PM »
If you have not joined www.emovieposter.com, www.movieposterbid.com, or www.movieposterexchange.com I would do so as these pop up a lot for auction on these sites. You might get lucky and a collector may have an extra or are willing to part with theirs and sell you. Wish you the best of luck acquiring these.

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 10:03:51 PM »
To add to that - by purchasing from one of those sites you're guaranteed to get an original (if that's what you're after) vs. dealing with eBay
Chris

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 10:11:11 PM »
To add to that - by purchasing from one of those sites you're guaranteed to get an original (if that's what you're after) vs. dealing with eBay
Exactly. I sent benji a pm with some links to the ones on emovie.

Offline dsonesheets

• Hobbyist
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 10:52:31 PM »
Hello!  I happen to have a Raiders of the Lost Ark onesheet that was linenbacked by John Davis at Postermountain, one of the best guys out there.  Didn't have any restoration work done on it yet.  Was brand new when I got it, and apart from the standard factory folds, is in awesome condition.  It was never used, and was only unfolded twice before getting sent to John.  It's got all the NSS info and GAU logo on it, guaranteed original.

Also have a Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, but that's a 40"x60".  It is in near mint condition, especially hard to find in this condition because of it's size.  Rolled, never folded.  Also guaranteed original, NSS/GAU here as well.

I think I may have a rolled onesheet for TOD as well, and in great condition if memory serves.

Let me know if you're interested. 

Steve