Graphic and Fine Art Posters > Graphic/FA Posters - Latest Acquisitions

Have you any idea what this poster is!

(1/4) > >>

klassy:
Hello, I have just joined the forum and this may be in the wrong place. Do you know anything about this poster, who it is by and what it is about. I have tried all searches on google and get nowhere.. the poster measures 24.5 x  38 inches or 66cm x 97cm it is on thick board. Thank you if you can provide any info. Have added a clickable link.
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/pantech1/media/03%20oct%20%202012/L1040763_zpsdf18d3e0.jpg.html

brude:
I don't have a clue as to the origin of klassy's poster, but what truly puzzles me is that not one single APF member responded to this new member's query.
This post was read 413 times and no one even welcomed klassy to the forum?
Seriously, what gives?
This new member seems to have given up APF as of August 20.
Was this a technical glitch or are we becoming like that other forum that everyone here snipes?
For shame.
 nono

Charlie:

--- Quote from: brude on September 05, 2013, 11:01:41 PM ---I don't have a clue as to the origin of klassy's poster, but what truly puzzles me is that not one single APF member responded to this new member's query.
This post was read 413 times and no one even welcomed klassy to the forum?
Seriously, what gives?
This new member seems to have given up APF as of August 20.
Was this a technical glitch or are we becoming like that other forum that everyone here snipes?
For shame.
 nono

--- End quote ---

I never saw this one in my unreads Ted...  Maybe a glitch.

CSM:
Ted to be fair 'klassy' probably should have posted in the Welcome! section.  I am sure lots of "welcome aboards" would have followed...

brude:

--- Quote from: CSM on September 05, 2013, 11:18:23 PM ---Ted to be fair 'klassy' probably should have posted in the Welcome! section.  I am sure lots of "welcome aboards" would have followed...

--- End quote ---

Chris...  'To be fair,' it was read 413 times.
And Charlie, I've been gone a month and I am wading through pages and pages of unreads and that is how I found this one.
I'm not saying that anyone here is required to respond to a post or a new member, but I have read many posts decrying the other forum for doing the same thing -- ignoring new members.
That shit shouldn't sail here.

You should all email him a welcome at klassy@blueyonder.co.uk 
I just did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version