Author Topic: Movie Poster Exchange  (Read 3455 times)

Spy021

Movie Poster Exchange
« on: June 17, 2013, 09:46:56 PM »
Just wanted to take a moment and share my recent experience with Peter over at http://www.movieposterexchange.com. I actually happened upon the site while browsing the forums and came across an Iron Man 2 poster that caught my eye. Unfortunately the auction was closing in 30 minutes and it was quite late. On a whim I decided to fire off an email to ask a question about the poster. I ended up getting sidetracked and missed out on the close of the auction and figured that was pretty much the end of that.

However, the very next morning I received an email from Peter apologizing for not getting back to me sooner. To be honest, I didn't even expect a reply as it was late when I sent the email and the auction was now closed. Peter not only provided me with the information I requested, but went a huge step further and mentioned that he actually had another copy of the poster that he would sell to me for the final auction price of the one I missed. Seeing as how the price of the original auction item was a bargain to begin with, I jumped at the offer.

Needless to say, I made payment and the poster was on it's way the next day via priority mail. It arrived today and I must say, the packing of the poster was excellent. It was enclosed in a very sturdy tube mailer securely taped on both ends and the poster inside was rolled inside a larger outside sheet of paper to ensure that the ends of the poster did not get dinged during transit if the delivery driving decided he wanted to reenact the lightsaber scene from Return of the Jedi. All-in-all, I couldn't be more pleased with every facet of the purchase, especially the customer service. I will definitely be adding Movie Poster Exchange to the top of my list when looking for posters in the future. I hope that others on the forums gives them a look, too. I think you'll be quite pleased with the service.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:47:34 PM by Spy021 »

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Re: Movie Poster Exchange
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 04:59:01 PM »
What a great review about Peter and MPE.

Sounds notch all the way.

clap clap

-Jeff

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 05:12:47 PM »
I'd agree, my 3 sheet purchase a month ago arrived quickly, packed excellently and as described... Looking forward to buying again. The prices obtained seem to be quite good so I am keeping MPE in mind should I ever decide to part with some of my collection

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 09:41:06 PM »
Oh, another thread by Jeff reminds me, the package I received had the shipping address truncated so the postcode was short some letters, so I am surprised the package still got their quickly... Maybe not next time. I checked on MPE that my address was complete so there was something wrong with their filling out of the address process (it was typed)