Movie Posters > General Discussion

ATTACHMENTS

(1/7) > >>

holiday:
We're close to exceeding our storage limitations on attachments.  In order to keep us going, we need to start shifting to having the images hosted elsewhere, such as photobucket (which is what I use).  When posting, you can insert a link to the offsite image and it'll work just find.

We're coming up on 400mb of space used, and our limit is 500mb without incurring additional costs for storage space.  I'd like to avoid hitting that limit by starting now to have all posted images linked to offsite storage of those images.

To help us stay in bounds, I've reduced the limit to the size of each individual image to 500KB, and the max upload per post to 1MB.  If you must post to the site the images you're using,  you'll have to resize them to stay within these limits. Of course, if you use offsite storage, then there is no size limit other than what you face with the hosting site.

Thanks for helping us keep up and running.  Post any questions you have about this here.

eatbrie:
Cheap bastard!

Ari:
I didnt even know you could do that, I use photobucket.
Fancy.
(oh and cheap bastardS)  :D

holiday:
Well, the OTHER cheap bastard Thierry and I could start selling advertising space....
 puke

spew

puke2

CSM:
I would think Photobucket would be just fine.  It's what I use as well...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version