Author Topic: Just about my entire collection of Alamo Prints for sale  (Read 15531 times)

Offline Cj

• Hobbyist
Just about my entire collection of Alamo Prints for sale
« on: April 04, 2010, 01:09:53 AM »
Here it goes.

As much as I don't want to do this but I have to due to personal reasons.

I am offering up just about my entire collection of Alamo prints for sale as one bulk lot. I know this is probably a stretch to sell them all at once to a single buyer but I figure I would give it a shot. If enough time passes and they do not sell, I will sell them individually for the prices that they are marked.

The price is $3900.00 shipped anywhere in the US. It is 59 prints all in N/M condition. All have been stored flat in my flat file cabinet in 4mm poly ethylene sleeves. If they are sold individually at the prices they are marked it totals around $4800.00.

If you are interested you can email me at MPM4sale @ gmail . com

Here is a link to the listings - http://www.moviepostermadness.com/Movie_Poster_Madness/For_Sale_Art_Prints.html

Cj

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Re: Just about my entire collection of Alamo Prints for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 01:21:27 PM »
Very decent pricing here, CJ.  The individual pricing is fair, which makes the entire collection offering very enticing.

Good luck, my friend.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Carson

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 02:27:58 PM »
Great group of posters, Cj. You certainly won't find a more convenient or better start to an Alamo collection anywhere else.

Offline Cj

• Hobbyist
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 04:41:55 PM »
Thanks T. and Carson.

Cj

Offline Cj

• Hobbyist
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 04:42:07 PM »
Hey Everyone,

I have been getting quite a few request to purchase these prints separately. I will let this run for a week, until next Sunday. If the entire lot does not sell by then, I will sell them individually. In the mean time if you see a print on the list that you want, email me and I will mark it down as yours unless the lot sells. 1st come 1st serve. Serious inquirers only please.

The only thing I ask is when you email me, please put the name of the print(s) in the subject block. My email is MPM4SALE @ Gmail . com

Cj

Offline Cj

• Hobbyist
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 05:25:34 PM »
Sorry everyone but just one more note - prices do not include shipping. However if more than one print is purchased - the cost for shipping will only be what it cost to ship one print. I live on the east coast and the shipping rate varies between $4.75 - $8.75 in the U.S.. I will ship internationally as well. All tubes will be shipped US Priority mail/US priority International mail. If you want insurance let me know and I will add it to the cost.

Cj

wonka

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 08:24:46 PM »
Good stuff, Cj, I hope someone picks up the lot.

For what its worth, I can attest to the sheer perfection and quality of Cj's packaging and shipping tactics...easily the best I have ever seen outside of eMovie.  Just fantastic, for sure.

Offline Cj

• Hobbyist
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 06:38:12 PM »
Since the lot did not sell, I am selling them separately. So here is the link:
http://www.moviepostermadness.com/Movie_Poster_Madness/For_Sale_Art_Prints.html
email me at MPM4SALE @ gmail DOT com with the name of the poster in the subject block.
Please do not PM me. It is much easier for me to respond via Email.

Cj

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2010, 07:34:37 PM »
CJ, did you see that a Stout "Spaced" just sold for more than $400 on Ebay?  It might be worth trying to sell yours there.  Just a suggestion.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline Cj

• Hobbyist
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2010, 07:52:47 PM »
I did not see that. I will list it up there. Thanks for the heads up T.

Cj

spacething

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2010, 08:11:47 PM »

Nice haul CJ.  I actually have 3 of those Berkley Underground Nosferatu silk screen posters.  I didn't think anyone knew about them.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 08:25:01 PM by spacething »

Offline supraman079

• Global Moderator
  • Collector
    • Supraman079's Poster Website
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2010, 12:17:35 AM »
Nice haul CJ.  I actually have 3 of those Berkley Underground Nosferatu silk screen posters.  I didn't think anyone knew about them.

There's more people than you would think that know about em.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2010, 06:42:19 PM »
Hey CJ, did Ebay work for you or were you disappointed?  It sure didn't reach the $400 of last week, but that's the problem with sales like that, now everybody is trying to sell one.

T
My Personal Collection

Offline Cj

• Hobbyist
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2010, 07:49:21 PM »
Hey T.,

Not disappointed at all. Got more than what I put into it and although it did not reach the $405.00 mark, I achieved what I was originally asking for it so it worked out. To be honest, I was not expecting it to go any higher than $200.00 and no less than $100.00. I looked at the feedback/bids of the $400.00 auction and the person who lost that auction by $5.00 won mine for $152.00 so he/she made out as well. Which was a win-win for both of us.

Cj

Offline supraman079

• Global Moderator
  • Collector
    • Supraman079's Poster Website
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2010, 11:34:29 AM »
Which was a win-win for both of us.

Cj

Awesome! Win-Win makes for a nice business deal.

Freefall

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 05:59:02 PM »
Hey CJ,

I am very much interested in your Pretty in Pink and Sixteen Candles posters. I will be emailing you for particulars on how to send you payment.

Offline joneyyy

• Collector
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 10:39:57 AM »
wish i see this thread earlier!

Offline Cj

• Hobbyist