Author Topic: EBAY IDIOTS!!!!  (Read 64922 times)

Mirosae

Re: EBAY IDIOTS!!!!
« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2016, 02:24:39 AM »
Good lord... That is bad...  :-\ I have to say..that will p m off big time... moron1

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2016, 03:25:20 AM »

paper thin packaging, blech.
Ill email seller as he has started listing as lot of posters.

AND no tracking either?  Doh.gif

-Jeff

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2016, 06:14:47 AM »

Offline originalfilmart

• Beginner
    • Original Film Art
« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2016, 07:40:21 PM »
My "favorite" transaction that ended my poster buying on Ebay:

Bid and won an item advertised as a 27"x41" original one sheet Saturday Night Fever poster.  The poster was also advertised as autographed by John Travolta.  A 27"x41" Saturday Night Fever poster was shown in the listing. Little did I know I was dealing with one of the worst Ebay sellers in history.

1.  The seller mailed the item to me with insufficient postage (and it got sent back to them). 
2.  Nearly three weeks after paying, a poster tube finally arrive (with .75 postage) sealed with only two pieces of masking tape arrived.Photo below.
3.  Crammed inside was a 24"x36" licensed Saturday Night Fever poster (obviously NOT a 1 sheet and NOT autographed).
4.  The seller actually email me the day the poster was delivered asking, almost demanding, that I give them good feedback.

Needless to say, I had to deal with Ebay to get the refund expedited.

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder
« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2016, 09:02:52 PM »
Now that you've been fully initiated and "taken one for the team", why don't you "out" these guys so we don't all make the same mistake?

http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,2117.0.html

Offline CJ138

• Collector
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2016, 09:03:47 PM »
Now that you've been fully initiated and "taken one for the team", why don't you "out" these guys so we don't all make the same mistake?

http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,2117.0.html

Agreed. Please advise so others can be aware.
Lowering the brow of APF since 2010.

Offline originalfilmart

• Beginner
    • Original Film Art
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2016, 10:13:23 PM »
I'm usually pretty forgiving and not normally into "naming names" but I can make an exception in this case.  The user was trans_pride_shop but they are no longer active on ebay - likely banned. 

Agreed. Please advise so others can be aware.

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2016, 12:36:46 AM »
I'm usually pretty forgiving and not normally into "naming names" but I can make an exception in this case.  The user was trans_pride_shop but they are no longer active on ebay - likely banned.

Since they are no longer selling on ebay, was this purchase made some time ago?

-Jeff

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2016, 06:57:48 PM »
My "favorite" transaction that ended my poster buying on Ebay:

Bid and won an item advertised as a 27"x41" original one sheet Saturday Night Fever poster.  The poster was also advertised as autographed by John Travolta.  A 27"x41" Saturday Night Fever poster was shown in the listing. Little did I know I was dealing with one of the worst Ebay sellers in history.

1.  The seller mailed the item to me with insufficient postage (and it got sent back to them). 
2.  Nearly three weeks after paying, a poster tube finally arrive (with .75 postage) sealed with only two pieces of masking tape arrived.Photo below.
3.  Crammed inside was a 24"x36" licensed Saturday Night Fever poster (obviously NOT a 1 sheet and NOT autographed).
4.  The seller actually email me the day the poster was delivered asking, almost demanding, that I give them good feedback.

Needless to say, I had to deal with Ebay to get the refund expedited.

Did you end up keeping the SNF commercial poster? If so, could you post a pic of what this scam artist tried to sell you?

-Jeff