Author Topic: Whats on your floor?  (Read 78036 times)

Offline marklawd

• Hoarder
Re: Whats on your floor?
« Reply #300 on: April 30, 2019, 12:26:21 PM »
It's fantastic - but what size is it? It must have been a nightmare to re-fold it after taking the picture.

Mark

Offline DekeThornton

• Collector
« Reply #301 on: April 30, 2019, 01:16:36 PM »
I got a couple packages from HA today.  They hold my stuff for a long time, so I sometimes forget what's in it.  It's like Christmas in April :)

I'm really excited about the Bardot (at the bottom) and just put a few more on top for a quick snap.

T

Nice Italian for "For a Few Dollars More"!

I have the locandina with the same image on my wall. I can only imagine how awesome the larger size looks in person.

I can even see some linen there! I concur the poster is worth breaking your no linen rule :)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 01:18:28 PM by DekeThornton »

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #302 on: April 30, 2019, 02:20:23 PM »
It's fantastic - but what size is it? It must have been a nightmare to re-fold it after taking the picture.

Mark

Four pieces, Mark.  It’s now sitting comfortably in its flat file.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #303 on: April 30, 2019, 02:27:11 PM »
Nice Italian for "For a Few Dollars More"!

I have the locandina with the same image on my wall. I can only imagine how awesome the larger size looks in person.

I can even see some linen there! I concur the poster is worth breaking your no linen rule :)

You got that right.  I am 150% against buying linenbacked posters.  I will very rarely have a poster linenbacked (just had 2 of mine done by Mario last week) but I will avoid buying one at all cost.  Unless I cannot find a poster folded in good condition.  I’ve let that one go for that very reason so many times, I told myself enough and got it.  I had no choice. 

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder
« Reply #304 on: April 30, 2019, 11:12:42 PM »
That Bardot is crazy nice.  Watching her sunbathe from behind the trees almost lifesize like that... superbly executed. 
Gotta by in my top 3 Thierry posters.

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
« Reply #305 on: April 30, 2019, 11:17:48 PM »
That Bardot is crazy nice.  Watching her sunbathe from behind the trees almost lifesize like that... superbly executed. 
Gotta by in my top 3 Thierry posters.
She also knows you are looking at her through the trees, Vick! She's looking right at you!  Wow!  Okie

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder
« Reply #306 on: April 30, 2019, 11:30:36 PM »

Ahem...have you seen a little dog...I'm  just back here looking for my pup he's brown, about this size...

Offline Zorba

• Curator
  • Lets dance!
« Reply #307 on: May 12, 2019, 08:20:17 PM »
I got a couple packages from HA today.  They hold my stuff for a long time, so I sometimes forget what's in it.  It's like Christmas in April :)

I'm really excited about the Bardot (at the bottom) and just put a few more on top for a quick snap.

T

Now that is a beautiful floor!

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
« Reply #308 on: August 07, 2022, 12:32:17 AM »
I see Z just made an appearance after 1 year away, which reminded me of this thread. Looking at my floor right now, I photographed this half sheet:

Offline Zorba

• Curator
  • Lets dance!
« Reply #309 on: September 04, 2022, 08:25:30 PM »
I see Z just made an appearance after 1 year away, which reminded me of this thread. Looking at my floor right now, I photographed this half sheet:

Steve that looks great on your floor. It will look even better on a wall. 

It nicely checks both the racing film and girlie poster boxes.