Author Topic: Could a "Poster Valuation" section be added?  (Read 4149 times)

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
Could a "Poster Valuation" section be added?
« on: December 17, 2009, 10:18:45 PM »
This is one aspect I like about MPF.

Sometimes collectors (and me specifically) have questions on the potential monetary value of a poster (when we cannot locate a previous sale through our own research) for various reasons (trades/selling of duplicates etc).

I think it would be worthwhile to have a section like this so we can turn to our fellow collectors (unashamed) and ask for help.
Chris

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
Re: Could a "Poster Valuation" section be added?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 10:33:27 PM »
Happy to add it, I just needs some thoughts on where to put it.  Should there be a valuation section under each board, or should there be one overall valuation section that will handle individual threads for individuals poster types.  I tend towards the latter. The portal is already a bit busy with boards.
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
Re: Could a "Poster Valuation" section be added?
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 10:37:37 PM »
I like the idea of one overall section as well.

Thanks for considering my suggestion.
Chris