Movie Posters > Movie Posters - Latest Acquisitions

(1/643) > >>

Charlie:
Well, I started with Audrey last month... and to continue that theme.

Number 4. on my 2013 list; acquired... This one is so awesome too because of its originality.  I often found it confusing that there are several with perfect stamps and cinema information 'Cine Vendome' (thoughts?). This one is super raw and I am so fortunate it popped up right as my list went into effect...

See you in February...

Zorba:
When I saw that one I had a feeling that I might know where it might be headed.

We are off and running! As always. Enjoy.

brude:
Beauteous.

Silhouette:

--- Quote from: Charlie on January 01, 2013, 08:53:42 PM ---Well, I started with Audrey last month... and to continue that theme.

--- End quote ---

It's pretty damn sexy Charlie, I love it almost as much for the snipe as for the poster. Congrats

...and Happy New Year everyone.

Charlie:
@ Ted - I can just get lost in Audrey - something in the eyes I think...  And it is not really sexual, more of awe - like watching a dancer or watching the sunset.  You don't really want to act upon it, but just sit back and reflect on it's beauty...  Beauteous indeed.

@Dave - Yeah the snipe is awesome.  I haven't seen but one or two that don't say 'Cine Vendome' - The stamp is in the perfect place and why would there be so many posters at that theater...   I googled Palais du Cinema - I assume this means the "Palace Theater'...  Or Cinema Palace... T might have to translate...  But didn't find anything in Belgium.  The stamps are placed weird which makes it unique and truly original IMO - why would you do that unless it was meaningless at the time. 

Now I just need a frame...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version