Author Topic: FOR SALE POSTINGS - YOU BETTER READ THIS BEFORE POSTING  (Read 48440 times)

guest4185

Re: FOR SALE POSTINGS - YOU BETTER READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2012, 07:33:55 PM »
Personally I don't have a problem with lists of posters for sale. bIf I'm not interested, such as in Mexican LCs, I can simply ignore them

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2012, 07:50:37 PM »
Personally I don't have a problem with lists of posters for sale. bIf I'm not interested, such as in Mexican LCs, I can simply ignore them

Neither am I interested in what he sells, and for that reason I never looked at the listings. When some started complaining, though, I needed to look. 
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Offline movieart.com

• Collector
    • Kirby McDaniel MovieArt
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2014, 10:53:28 AM »
MovieArt is happy to start complying with the rules.  I confess I did not read the rule when it came down.  We want to participate on the forum within the guidelines set down.  From now on there will be either a photo or a link to the item.  And one a day.  Since we have about 25,000 posters, it will take me 68 years to post them all. :)
K.
Kirby McDaniel
MovieArt Original Film Posters
P.O. Box 50292
Austin TX USA 78763-0292
www.movieart.com
posters@movieart.com

Bruce

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2014, 10:59:40 AM »
And one a day.  Since we have about 25,000 posters, it will take me 68 years to post them all. :)
K.

I look forward to that last post in 2082!

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2014, 11:56:36 AM »
MovieArt is happy to start complying with the rules.  I confess I did not read the rule when it came down.  We want to participate on the forum within the guidelines set down.  From now on there will be either a photo or a link to the item.  And one a day.  Since we have about 25,000 posters, it will take me 68 years to post them all. :)
K.

Kirby, you could, as an example, list 50 items or more, as long as either photos or links to those posters are included in the posting. You just can't have 50 separate For Sale posts in any one day.

So you could have your 25K posters listed quicker than you think.  ;D

-Jeff

Offline movieart.com

• Collector
    • Kirby McDaniel MovieArt
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2014, 12:13:55 PM »
That's what you thunk!
Kirby McDaniel
MovieArt Original Film Posters
P.O. Box 50292
Austin TX USA 78763-0292
www.movieart.com
posters@movieart.com

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2014, 09:12:48 AM »

Offline Serafis

• Beginner
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2018, 08:30:09 PM »
This sounds like a fair rule, but just to say currently i have no idea what forum/sub I should be posting my collection that I have for sale in. I was hoping I could post a List of all that I have as personally i feel it's a pretty extensive list of over 100 posters and a bunch of Banners. and that when people asked about specific posters I'd go out of my way to have Photographs to show them.

With all my posters I always try to be as upfront about any damages, scuffs, scrapes, Edgewear etc before selling to anyone... I'm thinking I'll post in the Valuations thread first to have a bit of a dialogue with people regarding them first maybe.

Not sure. Thanks for having me in the forum though

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2018, 08:33:46 PM »
You can start your own F/S thread in this board. If you look, you'll see many others that have listed things for sale. Just be sure you have a link to a pic or pics along with your listing and prices.

Good luck, and a big  welcome1 to the forum, Calum.

-Jeff