Author Topic: Selling off a chunk of pieces I dont want ..  (Read 9726 times)

guest8

Selling off a chunk of pieces I dont want ..
« on: December 18, 2009, 09:14:01 AM »
My collection keeps growing and with my buying of "lots" and my tastes evolving .. There are some pieces I just dont feel the need to hang on to any longer .. But, as some of you may know I dont know jack about pricing of damn near anything I just pay what I pay and hope I didnt get ripped too badly :P.. So any help with associating values on any of these pieces would be appreciated ..  ;D

http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn84/fallenangel1739/Poster%20Collection/?start=all

Oh and if there are any questions about specific pieces .. Post away !!

Offline joneyyy

• Collector
Re: Selling off a chunk of pieces I dont want ..
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 09:34:55 AM »
are you star wars teaser quads up for grabs??

jon

www.AmovieMasterpiece.co.uk
www.Twitter.com/ammasterpiece

guest8

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 09:39:13 AM »
Unfortunate for you.. No. ;) Only the items that show up in the link above.. if you have to go into one of the different albums on the left youve gone too far :) Those are ones Im holding on to ..

Offline joneyyy

• Collector

easyenders

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 10:36:21 AM »
Unfortunate for you.. No. ;) Only the items that show up in the link above.. if you have to go into one of the different albums on the left youve gone too far :) Those are ones Im holding on to ..

hi fallen, are you still after a 'almost famous' quad? well it's the same one I posted on MPF.......make me an offer and I'll see if I'm tempted ;D

guest8

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 10:55:26 AM »
LOL .. See I said I dont know anything about pricing and now all of a sudden someone wants to sell me a poster !! :P

The Almost Famous quad is at the top of my want list .. But Im kind of on a hold for buying at the moment .. Unless its a deal I just cant pass up .. So shot me a PM if you have a price in mind .. It may be good enough to tempt me now .. But if not after the holidays I may be so inclined to reach out to you again ;)

easyenders

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2009, 11:01:19 AM »
thats tempting........however, I might just hold on to my own for a while ;)

guest8

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 11:03:51 AM »
Ok .. Ill trade you 4 LOTR TTT banners for it !! ;D

easyenders

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 11:14:10 AM »
LOL .. See I said I dont know anything about pricing and now all of a sudden someone wants to sell me a poster !! :P

The Almost Famous quad is at the top of my want list .. But Im kind of on a hold for buying at the moment .. Unless its a deal I just cant pass up .. So shot me a PM if you have a price in mind .. It may be good enough to tempt me now .. But if not after the holidays I may be so inclined to reach out to you again ;)

I might just keep hold of it for now.....but the poster, thats wrapping paper lol....happy christmas Fallen.

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2009, 11:51:50 AM »
This is actually a pretty good deal.  If I had double of the quad, I'd take it.

Thierry
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

easyenders

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2009, 12:36:07 PM »
that is no good deal! I would take Kate Hudson for any LOTR losers any time  :) seriousley I would only part for serious movie poster oblilion.

guest8

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2009, 12:44:31 PM »
LOL .. I think hes referring to over all value .. Obviously some people may not appreciate LOTR over some sexy Kate .. But oddly enough there are some people thatd prefer LOTR .. Strange but true :)

If you dont mind my asking .. and feel free to PM if you prefer .. But what did you pay for your AF quad?

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2009, 08:57:24 PM »
Somebody thinks those LOTR banners are worth big money on Ebay.

guest8

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2009, 12:44:19 PM »
I think by now we all know .. That there is a difference between what some people believe there items are worth and what people will actually pay for them ;)

Although a LOTR fan may be inclined to pay that per banner .. So who know .. Its like Dave's prices we all agree way high .. But he still has his buyers ..