Home Theater & Entertainment > Show Us Your Setup!

Pauls Picture Palace...

(1/15) > >>

paul waines:
Still not quite finished, the boxes holding up the centre speaker are temporary.. ;)  There's still a fair few posters to go up on the walls. I haven't moved in my 8mm, and 16mm stuff yet which, will go in the cupboards.

I had 12, 30's Deco Red and Gold cinema seats to go in, but after I bought them and have had them stashed for several months. Yvonne has decided "we're" not having them in there, so we bought some large leather tub chairs for now.  Still it's not just for films, I put a 42" L.E.D. T.V. on the wall just for using if your in there having a pot of Tea, with all the blinds open while watching the Birds in the garden... or trying out some old tapes. I have My old turntable, CD Player, Tape Deck, and Video player as well as the Cine stuff linked up.

It is a 10' Screen, the Digital Projector is an infocus in80 which I've had quite a while, but gives a first rate picture. The new amp is a Yamaha ax810, with Mordaunt-Short speakers. The sound quality is Fantastic...

I'll up-date some pics as I go along.  These were taken on what must have been the brightest day we've had this year...

Harry Caul:
Looking good Paul!  I love it when a plan comes together...

CSM:
Very classy Mr. Waines!

brude:
Love it, Paul!
What a great way to watch movies.
 cheers

paul waines:
Thanks Guy's, it's as close to a 30's Cinema with modern gear as I could get...

As I say I'll up date soon...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version