Movie Posters > Movie Posters - Latest Acquisitions

(1/29) > >>

holiday:
I guess I get to put the first post here.  I'm happy with this B2 for Man and a Woman.

guest8:
Im still warming up to older pieces .. But I really like that poster! I havent seen the movie so I dont know if it holds any significance, but I could do without the car stuff in the background .. :)  

holiday:
I really go for the main images, especially romantic ones like this.  Somehow it seems to me that the Japanese poster designers are better at this.  The best examples I have are the two-panel Japanese posters.  Typically, they have the main theme on top and then images like that car on the bottom, so that one is not distracted in the different areas. With the B2, they have to cram more into the smaller space.

guest8:
I have noticed that they can seem to get a little busy at the bottoms .. That seems to be a culture thing though .. I think I read recently that even Google had changed their main page to be more pleasing to the Japanese .. I forgot to look at it when I read that .. But apparently it has a lot more "stuff" than the plain google site we all have come to know so well ..

As for this piece .. I would love just a full poster of her face .. Its really stunning actually!

holiday:
This B1 for Jasmine Women is beautiful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version