Author Topic: ISO: Dark Knight Rises IMAX Final 1S  (Read 41738 times)

guest8

Re: ISO: Dark Knight Rises IMAX Final 1S
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2012, 06:08:30 PM »

Offline Zorba

• Curator
  • Lets dance!
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2012, 06:13:46 PM »

One-Sheet

« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2012, 07:30:58 PM »
I guess you don't realise but you're posting images of fan made posters. There is a huge thread on Superherohype.com dedicated to fan made posters for all the Nolan Batman films. It seems quite a few end up as reprints on ebay and to be fair, some are pretty well done.

Wow that is fan made?  That is better than the final one-sheet the studio released with Batman and the burning building that was recycled from Dark Knight.  If I can find a reprint of that somewhere I will gladly buy it and frame it.  Impressive.

Offline skyjackers

• Collector
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2012, 06:29:02 AM »
I may be wrong but I assume it is. There are a lot of talented fans out there!

Offline Hallucination Generation

• Collector
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2012, 06:31:34 AM »
The pic itself is not very but they are regular non glare Hollywood Poster frames from Sue.

I believe they are both international . Which one are you talking about?   

Are they? I was talking about the one on the left.

guest8

« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2012, 09:33:54 AM »
I thought since T was sharing his collection .. That I would share my batman collection as well. :) Now Im not nearly as organized as T so I had to try and recall from memory what all posters I have and Im sure I missed one or two but this is most of them. Some of which I have multiple versions of, like US vs. INTL or SS vs DS and one sheet vs. bus stop and all that good stuff.

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2012, 09:53:59 AM »
Sweet buncha bats you and T have there.
No wonder some of these are so darn difficult to find.

guest8

« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2012, 09:58:22 AM »
Sweet buncha bats you and T have there.
No wonder some of these are so darn difficult to find.

Oh I just realized I didnt add a pic of my B1 to the image *DOH* .. I knew I missed some! ;) As for these being hard to find .. Some of them can be mostly the INTL stuff .. The rest can be had .. you just have to pay the toll :(

Steven11788

« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2012, 10:25:07 AM »
what is the origin of the poster were the joker is holding the card out in front. that is sweet,, i shoulda got on the DK poster train long ago

Offline skyjackers

• Collector
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2012, 10:38:20 AM »
Sweet collection, I thought it was mine at first! Maybe I should post what I have too...

guest8

« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2012, 10:38:35 AM »
what is the origin of the poster were the joker is holding the card out in front. that is sweet,, i shoulda got on the DK poster train long ago

Its an unlicensed "fake" litho.. It measures 24x40 and is SS. Lots of drama surrounding that poster, The artwork was said to have only been used on banners. I got it for the awesomely low low price of something like $200 !! :)  

hence my addition to the "sellers to avoid" thread.
RIP OFF ARTIST -
posterstoreusa.com
Hollywoodnoise.com

aka on eBay:
posterstoreusa
hollywoodnoise

This seller is possibly tied to emovieposterS.com as well (Not Bruce's site)

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2012, 11:10:23 AM »

Are you talking about this one?

Mine is an original Italian vinyl banner.  It measures 47x67in.

T

BTW, I really like the title Il Cavaliere Obscuro.  It adds to the design, I think.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 11:13:11 AM by eatbrie »
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

guest8

« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2012, 11:19:24 AM »
Are you talking about this one?

Mine is an original Italian vinyl banner.  It measures 47x67in.

T

BTW, I really like the title Il Cavaliere Obscuro.  It adds to the design, I think.

I think he was referring to the one in my pic thats 3rd row down 2nd from the right .. The back of the Joker .. He has one hand holding a knife behind his back and the other holding the joker card out in front of him.

Seeing your banner made me remember the lenticular that I have as well .. OMG .. I need to take a day and go through my collection again! :P

Online Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2012, 11:22:21 AM »
^Nice poster, T

I've got that image on a cool lenticular that they gave out at screenings in the UK - has Joker, bats holding a bat symbol and harvey dent holding a badge depending on the angle. It's a really nice poster, only prob is it's not very big.  

Here it is from some random ebay seller:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dark-Knight-3-D-Lenticular-Poster-RARE-OP-/261076464438?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cc95eb336

EDIT - AH, FA has it too :D
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 11:22:54 AM by Tob »

One-Sheet

« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2012, 12:28:04 PM »

Its an unlicensed "fake" litho.. It measures 24x40 and is SS. Lots of drama surrounding that poster, The artwork was said to have only been used on banners. I got it for the awesomely low low price of something like $200 !! :) 

hence my addition to the "sellers to avoid" thread.

posterstoreusa a.k.a Hollywoodnoise also sells under the alias of ezpostershopper_com om ebay.  Learned that the hard way.  When he sent me a paypal invoice it had his posterstoreusa addy.  I got a TDKR advance B that came with fingernail marks from rolling with force.

He tried to offer me a replacement.  I declined and bought one from Dale at Movieposter 4U instead.  Perfect seller.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:33:24 PM by One-Sheet »

Steven11788

« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2012, 02:57:48 PM »
i was talking about eatbrie's poster, but looking at yours, it is badass as well, i have only seen reprints of that one and was jumping back on the thread to ask you were you got an orginal,fallenangel1 but you answered my question for me, lol

Offline skyjackers

• Collector
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2012, 05:01:55 PM »
Here's mine. I have a few more but they haven't arrived yet...

• Collector
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2012, 06:14:14 PM »
Very nice collections.
My Dark Knight's are the usual ones.

I would love to get the one with the joker standing with his back to us.

Anyone, anyone?

Steven11788

« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2012, 07:25:03 PM »
HG, the only real ones i have seen are no US, i believe german orgin

One-Sheet

« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2012, 07:26:41 PM »

Yes the German ones are smaller though. Not 27x40.

Very nice collections.
My Dark Knight's are the usual ones.

I would love to get the one with the joker standing with his back to us.

Anyone, anyone?

That one was only released as a British banner, however, my friend just custom printed one (27x40) that he sent me and it arrived today.  Haven't opened it yet because I'm at work but he says the quality is phenomenal. I can't wait to see it.  Also can't wait to get the shooting Joker one-sheet from you.  Looking forward to it.

• Collector
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2012, 07:30:38 PM »

I thought it was an international advance given the fact that it has the coming soon at the bottom.
I don't remember seeing it with the German posters although i know their releases were different from the rest of the world.

• Collector
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2012, 07:37:45 PM »
Yes the German ones are smaller though. Not 27x40.

That one was only released as a British banner, however, my friend just custom printed one (27x40) that he sent me and it arrived today.  Haven't opened it yet because I'm at work but he says the quality is phenomenal. I can't wait to see it.  Also can't wait to get the shooting Joker one-sheet from you.  Looking forward to it.

You should post a photo when you open it. I'd like to see it.

Also you can let me know what you think of mine when you get it. Honest opinions are always welcome.  ;D

(Ones that distort the truth and make things sound like something that never happened, aren't welcome at all  :-X )

Offline skyjackers

• Collector
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2012, 04:48:54 AM »
I thought it was an international advance given the fact that it has the coming soon at the bottom.
I don't remember seeing it with the German posters although i know their releases were different from the rest of the world.

Mine is of German origin, A1, I don't think they did an A0 of this and the similar Batman back to camera style. The other German styles got the A0 treatment though.

Steven11788

« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2012, 08:43:02 AM »
i can live with a german one

One-Sheet

« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2012, 07:54:10 PM »
You should post a photo when you open it. I'd like to see it.

Also you can let me know what you think of mine when you get it. Honest opinions are always welcome.  ;D

(Ones that distort the truth and make things sound like something that never happened, aren't welcome at all  :-X )

Here it is.  It's the textless version of it which is what we both decided we liked better.  The quality is really good.  Will look awesome framed.  It's 27 x 40"