Author Topic: signed posters section  (Read 54200 times)

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
Re: signed posters section
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2010, 09:23:38 PM »
I dont knmow, but METHINKS HE DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

wonka

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2010, 10:02:19 PM »
I think blah blah blah.

So he is selling a poster for a guy who knew guys who signed it and had other guys get sigs of the other guys.  Gag me.

The only way to ever have peace of mind with signed anything is if YOU see it happen in person, other than that you will never know without a doubt.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2010, 10:18:47 PM »
Amen to that.  I think the guy is full of  puke2 (for lack of a better word).  The main thing to remember is, if this poster had gone to as many places as he said it has, it would be a mess, and not mint like the one he's trying to sell.  As far as the Cannes film festival?  Yeah, I can see someone crossing the ocean with the damn poster.  What a load of crap!!!  (There, I said it!)

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2010, 10:51:55 PM »
Here's a clearer pictures showing several of the signatures are in the same place.  

Any chance that could be random?

Offline Ari

• Curator
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2010, 11:44:23 PM »
Any chance? sure, would  I bet $1 no, 
An Error Has Occurred!

Offline supraman079

• Global Moderator
  • Collector
    • Supraman079's Poster Website
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2010, 06:58:05 PM »
I still think it's a load of sh!t.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2010, 07:21:56 PM »
I reported both sales to Ebay's fraud department.  I'm sick of people doing this shit and getting away with it.  It gives our hobby a bad name.  Nothing will probably happen, but I'm curious to see what they will do with it.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2010, 08:34:08 AM »
The ebay default on any of this stuff is that it is real until proven fake.  They will not do any work to prove it, and the seller wont send the item for them to authenticate, therefore it remains up and authentic as far as ebay is concerned.  its a farce.
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2010, 11:41:40 AM »
Like I said, I agree most signatures on Ebay are fake and normally wouldn't have any interest it them. However, this particular poster continues to be intriguing because (1) the underlying poster could be extremely valuable (at least $700), (2) the originality of the poster could be easily authenticated, (3) the seller has a very high Ebay rating (921 100% positive) and continues to be adamant that it is legit and has unusual "backstory" details.  

If it weren't for the matching signatures on the other poster, I'd be convinced, at least enough to send it to an authenticator(s).

The seller is "all in" on this one - he increased the price to $1900 and his reputation is at stake.

Here's the latest:

For all I know somebody copied the signatures off the poster I presented (starting several months ago). One of the signatures is sloppy. There is also the possibility that like a movie marquee the different signatories knew their place in the pecking order? As I said, Schani was a goor friend of John Travolta who helped him get many of the signatures. Joe Conway

wonka

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2010, 11:54:31 AM »
Mel, I don't understand why you are pulling so hard for this poster, but it's your money.  Let me address your points here for the heck of it:

1.  Why?  And how do you get $700?  Values affixed to signed posters are all over the place and are near impossible to pinpoint, plain and simple.  You might get your $700 from the world's biggest (and most gullible) PF or Tarantino fan or $7 from someone who doesn't believe the BS surrounding it and just wants it up in their garage to smile at when they get their lawnmower out each weekend.

2. No it couldn't.

3. Who cares?  Several dealers and general sellers on ebay can easily obtain a 100% feedback rating, its not exactly a true-blue moral compass to abide by here, man.

Whatever, you have read what we have been trying to tell you, but at the end of the day it's your money.  However, I will say that by purchasing this poster (even if you are thinking of it) you are aiding the type of folk that plague this great hobby. 

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2010, 12:03:59 PM »
and he wants $50 for shipping.  gouging someone on shipping after they spend 2 g's plus on a poster.  classy.
Schan
My Poster Gallery

wonka

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2010, 12:21:17 PM »
and he wants $50 for shipping.  gouging someone on shipping after they spend 2 g's plus on a poster.  classy.
Yeah, he is probably trying to cover all his ebay, paypal, packaging, shipping, and gas to the post office fees all in one swoop.

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2010, 01:17:10 PM »
Mel, I don't understand why you are pulling so hard for this poster, but it's your money.  Let me address your points here for the heck of it:

1.  Why?  And how do you get $700?  Values affixed to signed posters are all over the place and are near impossible to pinpoint, plain and simple.  You might get your $700 from the world's biggest (and most gullible) PF or Tarantino fan or $7 from someone who doesn't believe the BS surrounding it and just wants it up in their garage to smile at when they get their lawnmower out each weekend.

2. No it couldn't.

3. Who cares?  Several dealers and general sellers on ebay can easily obtain a 100% feedback rating, its not exactly a true-blue moral compass to abide by here, man.

Whatever, you have read what we have been trying to tell you, but at the end of the day it's your money.  However, I will say that by purchasing this poster (even if you are thinking of it) you are aiding the type of folk that plague this great hobby.  

Wonka, why do you feel obliged to make critical and grossly exaggerated ("plague") responses to my posts?  I don't appreciate it and I don't appreciate your smug and "disgruntled" attitude, as Carson has aptly described it.  It's just obnoxious.

If you had been reading this board, we discussed that an apparently legitimate Pulp Fiction recalled poster sold for $700 recently on Ebay, so that is reasonable estimation of its current auction value.

No, it is NOT easy to acquire a 900 100% ebay rating - that takes years.   It also appears that this guy has sold a lot of expensive watches too.

What I've said - and said from the very beginning - that if I were to purchase this poster - and I've never had any plans to do so - is that I would send it to a poster authenticator, probably to Rich, since he's got a couple.  The whole thing would blow up immediately if it is determined to be fake, which is exactly what happened when I bought a fake ET poster.  

If the poster itself is original, it's VERY unlikely the signatures are fake.  However, just to make sure I would insist on talking to the signature gatherer and/or send it to a signature authenticator.

There is no substantial risk here.  The seller offers a money back policy and there's no reason to think he would just drop off the face of the earth.  I've previously won 10 or so Paypal cases as the buyer, so I know how easy it is to get a refund.  Finally, I would pay for it with a credit card, just for extra insurance.  If it's a fake, I'd give SERIOUS negative feedback as well, thereby tainting the seller's reputation.

wonka

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2010, 01:49:22 PM »
Mel, sorry, but critiques of opinions via other opinions is the essence of a forum.  And referring to what Carson said in another post is silly, not only because you quote his opinion as gospel here but also because I am not 'disgruntled' in the slightest, especially towards Dave.  To even suppose that you and/or another forum member (in this case, Carson) can just simply affix an adjective to simply brush aside and also describe me in an 'apt' way is really immature and quite limiting.  Come on, dude.

I think your eagerness, enthusiasm, exhaustive and digging research, and positive attitude is probably unequaled especially on this forum.  Seriously.
However, I think a good portion of the time you throw out untrue or jaded information which I personally feel can be detrimental on any level in terms of the forum and hobby.  So I (and others) have and will post towards goals of correctness...but if you take my words and simply dismiss them as 'critical' and 'exaggerated', then I don't know what to tell you.

There are others in this thread basically telling you what I am telling you, but if you want to only be crabby towards me, go for it.  (Remember others, Thierry and Jeannie, called you out about the Star Wars auctions too?) But onto the poster in question:

The latest ending bid on a given poster cannot accurately be a telling value.  There are so many factors in a poster's selling price, where it is hard to simply say, oh its worth X amount because yesterday it sold for X.  Just ask Bruce.  It's not like selling a lot of new Honda Civics.

I would argue (and others would agree), that the poster on its own is now worth nothing because of all the neon marker scribbles on it.

If you have no plans to purchase the poster, then what the hell are we doing?  Why are you on a crusade to push the honor of this poster?

So if a poster is legit, then sigs are very unlikely to be fake?  WTF?  This statement is so ridiculous on every level, man.  

I can list 900 items in my house today, socks, shoes, books, etc...sell them all off and have a perfect feedback rating too.  Its not a big deal.  But if I just sold watches, then I would be cool to sell a Pulp Fiction with sigs all over it?  

Not a huge risk, just time and money and hassle.  Also, negative feedback doesn't do much.  Ask Dave.  Or Bruce.  Or Egbert.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2010, 08:26:54 PM »
Well, I, for one, would never spend $700 on this poster.  But that's because I'm cheap, so no surprise there.  But even if I was going to spend a little bit of money on it, it is now worth nothing in my eyes.  1) You will NEVER know for sure whether the signatures are real or not.  Even the best signature expert will not be able to assert their authenticity 100%.  2) A clean poster might be worth some money, but this is a mess and it completely denature the poster.

T
My Personal Collection

Offline Ari

• Curator
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2010, 09:50:28 PM »
end of the day its tricky, this item, I wouldn't touch, BUT I have many signed Items I know are legit, as in I obtained them, but how can you prove it? so they sit in boxes.
I doubt this one is real, but maybe it is. who knows?
Again, and Im gonna get known for this, but BUY IT IF YOU LIKE IT AND CAN AFFORD IT.
An Error Has Occurred!

Offline supraman079

• Global Moderator
  • Collector
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2010, 05:27:35 PM »
Here you go, if you don't think it is a fake then maybe this might help you understand the character of the person mentioned above in previous posts.

The Scam Artist

scartacus

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2010, 06:53:37 PM »
After that thunderbolt from Supraman, surely it's case to the prosecution?

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2010, 10:04:57 PM »
Here you go, if you don't think it is a fake then maybe this might help you understand the character of the person mentioned above in previous posts.

The Scam Artist

Very impressive research!

Actually, about a week ago I went back and looked at that PF auction again (in the completed listings then - now it's gone) and figured out it was an obvious fraud because the "little man" at the top of the poster is cut off.  I should have caught that right away just from the pictures on Ebay.  Nobody else caught it either, however.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 10:31:37 PM by Dread_Pirate_Mel »

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2010, 01:25:10 PM »
Aw yeah, Foxy Brown (aka Pam Grier) is in DC this Sunday!  If I buy her book, hopefully she'll sign my Jackie Brown poster:

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2010, 02:29:56 PM »
Be sure to bring a nice silver marker...
and hey, invite her home to see your Zany framed movie poster collection...break out the muscatel and have some fun  (I would)....

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2010, 09:51:01 PM »
Pam Grier was awesome - she gave a one hour free-wheeling talk about her life.  She talked about being a backup singer and Jimi Hendrix wandering in at 3am to the studio and conducting an impromptu jam session.  Unfortunately, the book store employees wouldn't allow her to sign any non-book items - and they sold out of the book too, so that was a bummer:

Offline supraman079

• Global Moderator
  • Collector
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2010, 05:51:30 PM »
Once again I just want to point out a Buyer Beware! I'm not telling you what to do or what not to do but just be sure you understand information regarding things discussed earlier in this thread about a particular seller. Hopefully nobody on here gets burned. I don't know much about anything he's selling outside of posters so there maybe other scams with in the clocks and other stuff being sold.

Schani Krug

Be sure you read the last line in this description. Check the name of the seller in the picture Mel posted earlier in this thread from ebay and compare.

New Store Front

60 Rare Vintage Posters (Beware of Fakes)

Don't Get Burned

Another For Good Measure

All I can do is present the evidence that all seems too clear to me. Now you decide!

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2010, 11:22:38 PM »
Ah, the infamous Mr. Krug.  If you want to buy something from him, then let me know; and, I can put you in touch with a guy in Nigeria that has a winning lottery ticket he is having trouble cashing.
Schan
My Poster Gallery

Offline supraman079

• Global Moderator
  • Collector
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2010, 05:36:28 PM »
Hopefully nobody from this forum fell to this scam as I and others have done their best to keep you all informed. But someone bit it for $3,700.

60 IMPORTANT VINTAGE HOLLYWOOD MOVIE POSTERS - MINT!!!

RARE COLLECTION OF SCI-FI & CULT HIT MOVIE 1 SHEETS!

Item condition:   Used

Ended:   Oct 28, 201012:17:07 EDT

Bid history:   
1 bid

Sold For:   US $3,700.00   

Approximately C $3,765.12

Add to list

Shipping:   FREE shipping UPS GroundSee more services   |  See all shipping details
Estimated delivery within 5-9 business days.

Returns:   
7 day money back, buyer pays return shipping | Read return policy details

Covera
Item number:160499316174

Item Title: 60 IMPORTANT VINTAGE HOLLYWOOD MOVIE POSTERS - MINT!!!

Winning bid:   US $3,700.00
   (approximately C $3,765.12)

Bidders:1Bids:1Time Ended:28-Oct-10 12:17:07 EDTDuration:7 days   
 This item has ended.
   User ID   Bid Amount   Bid Time   
    private listing - bidders' identities protected      US $3,700.00   
28-Oct-10 12:17:07 EDT

Starting Price      US $3,330.00   
28-Oct-10 12:04:29 EDT
ge:

You are bidding on my LIFETIME COLLECTION OF 60 IMPORTANT  (and extremely rare) vintage movie  posters from my personal archives of unique Hollywood memorabilia.This amazing collection offers a complete Cinematic spectrum of diverse hit movie advertising from a bygone era. These are investment quality posters in MINT condition. Most were never used, and came directly from my Hollywood studio sources who found these for me during the film’s initial release in theaters. The rest came from the National Screen Service, where I had contacts. These posters are pristine, and may be some of the finest examples of each respective film's 1 sheet poster in exhistence. EACH POSTER LOOKS AS NEW AS THOUGH IT CAME OFF THE PRINTING PRESS. These are true works of art, and would be the ultimate Cinema collectibles (and crown jewel) in anyone's home, theme restaurant,  or office. As a film and TV cameraman, I was fortunate enough to have acquired these over the span of my career in Los Angeles. All have been kept in a humidity controlled environment in my home. They are enclosed in UV protected Polyurethane sleeves, and are backed in acid-free archival cardboard. They will last for years under these conditions, as they have for me; and will display nicely. The posters are 1 sheets (27x41 inches, or 40x30 inch rolled). Most are flawless, with no mars or blemishes at all.  If there is a blemish, it is a minor printing flaw and virtually invisible to the human eye. Every movie genre is included, including: BLAXPLOITATION, HORROR, SCI-FI, ACTION, ROMANCE, SEXPLOITATION (YES, EVEN AN ALMOST NON-EXISTENT RUSS MYER POSTER IS INCLUDED), JAMES BOND, AND EVEN THE COMPLETE COLLECTION OF THE SUPERMAN FILMS, STARRING THE LATE CHRISTOPHER REEVE. The lucky bidder won’t have to spend 35 years collecting these like I did. These are the Creme de la Creme of each poster, and each genre. The savvy investment minded collector who yearns for the very finest condition will appreciate these 1 sheet posters. All are worth far more than my “Buy It Now” Ebay asking price, with numerous posters having sold for over $3,000.00 each at Cinema collectors auctions. Enjoy the auction, and rest assured that these works of art will only escalate in value. The posters include:

1) BRAVEHEART  -(ADVANCE) 1-SHEET, and a multi-Oscar winning film, starring Mel Gibson - 1995
2) THE MAN WHO WOULD BE KING - 1-SHEET, starring
Sean Connery and Michael Caine, - 1974
3) BRAINSTORM - 1 SHEET (ROLLED 27x40), starring
Christopher Walken and Natalie Wood (her last film, where she died half way through production), and   Louise Fletcher -1983
4) LIVE AND LET DIE 1-SHEET -, starring Roger Moore, Yaphet Kotto and Jane Seymour - 1973
5) DEATH RACE 2000 1-SHEET, a cult classic starring
David Carridine, and Sylvester Stallone - 1975
6) SPARKLE- 1 SHEET (BLAXPLOITATION), starring Phillip Michael Thomas, Irene Cara and Lonette McKee - 1976
7) FIRESTARTER - 1 SHEET, starring David Keith, Drew Barrymore,George C. Scott, Martin Sheen, and Heather Locklear - 1984
8) The WAR OF THE ROSES - 1 SHEET (ROLLED), starring Michael Douglas, Kathleen Turner, and Danny DaVito - 1989
9) ABOVE THE LAW - 1 SHEET,starring Steven Seagal (in his martial arts film debut), and Pam Grier - 1988
10) WATERMELON MAN - 1 SHEET, (BLAXPLOITATION), starring Godfrey Cambridge and Estelle Parsons, and directed by Melvin Van Peebles - 1970
11) THE DEER HUNTER - 1 SHEET, (RARE INTERNATIONAL VERSION), starring Robert DeNiro, Meryl Streep, Christopher Walken (won a Best Supporting Oscar for his role), John Savage, and John Cazale - 1978
12) GLORIA - 1 SHEET - starring Gina Rolands, and directed by John Cassavettes - 1980
13) UP IN SMOKE -1 SHEET, (STYLE “B”), starring Cheech Marin and Tommy Chong, - 1978
14) THINGS ARE TOUGH ALL OVER - 1 SHEET, starring Cheech Marin and Tommy Chong- 1982
15) COME BACK CHARLESTON BLUE - 1 SHEET, (BLAXPLOITATION), starring Godfrey Cambridge and Raymond St. Jacques - 1972
16) THE INCREDIBLE MELTING MAN - 1 SHEET, starring Alex Rebar and Burr DeBenning - 1977
17) THE SPLIT - 1 SHEET, starring Jim Brown,Diahann Caroll,Ernest Borgnine and Gene Hackman - 1968
18) THE MISSOURI BREAKS - 1 SHEET, starring Marlon Brando and Jack Nicholson - 1976
19) TOM HORN - 1 SHEET, starring Steve McQueen, Linda Evans, Richard Farnsworth, and Slim Pickens -1980
20) LIPSTICK - 1 SHEET, starring Margaux Hemingway, Mariel Hemingway, and Michael Sarandon - 1976
21) CLEOPATRA JONES - 1 SHEET (BLAXPLOITATION), starring Tamara Dobson,Bernie Casey, and Brenda Sykes -1973
22)     WEST WORLD - 1 SHEET, starring Yul Brynner,Richard Benjamin, James Brolin - 1973
23) TAXI DRIVER - 1 SHEET, starring Robert Deniro, Jodie Foster, Harvey Keitel, and Cybil Shepherd (Directed by Marin Scorcese) - 1976
24) 9 1/2 WEEKS - 1 SHEET, starring Mickey Rourke, Kim Basinger - 1988
25) JAMES BOND COLLECTION - 1 SHEET (Rolled), 40th Anniversary James Bond - 1999
26) COLLATERAL - 1 SHEET (autographed by Jamie Foxx, Tom Cruise and Michael Mann), -2004
27) THE OSTERMAN WEEKEND - 1 SHEET (rolled),  starring, Rutger Hauer, John Hurt, Craig T. Nelson, Dennis Hopper, Chris Sarandon, and Meg Foster - 1983
28) CLEOPATRA JONES AND THE CASINO OF GOLD - 1 SHEET,( BLAXPLOITATION), starring Tamara Dobson, Stella Stevens, Albert Popwell, and Norman Fell - 1975
29) THE TAKING OF PELHAM ONE TWO THREE - 1 SHEET, starring Walter Mathau, Robert Shaw, and Martin Balsam - 1974
30) TAPS - 1 SHEET, starring George C. Scott, Timothy Hutton (and Tom Cruise in his first movie role) - 1981
31) CINEMA PARADISO - 1 SHEET - (Rare Australian version), this film won an Oscar for “Best Foreign Film”
in 1989, starring Phillipe Noiret, Antonella Attili, Enzo Cannavale, and Marco Leonardi - 1988
32) RED SUN - 1 SHEET, Starring Charles Bronson, Ursula Andress, and Toshiro Mifune - 1972
33) CHARLEY VARRICK - 1 SHEET, starring Walter Mathau and Joe Don Baker - 1973
34) THE MAN WHO LOVED WOMEN - 1 SHEET, starring
Burt Reynolds, Julie Andrews, Kim Basinger, and Marilu Henner - 1983
35) THE PELICAN BRIEF - 1 SHEET- starring Julia Roberts and Denzel Washington - 1993
36) STAR 80 - 1 SHEET - starring Mariel Hemingway and Eric Roberts - 1983
37) THE TERMINATOR - 1 SHEET (Rolled) - Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Michael Biehn, Linda Hamilton, Paul Winfield, and Lance Henriksen - 1984
38) TERMINATOR 2: JUDGEMENT DAY - 1 SHEET - (Rolled) starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton, Edward Furlong, and Robert Patrick - 1991
39) THE MAMBO KINGS - 1 SHEET (Rolled), starring
Armand Assante, Antonio Bandera, Cathy Moriarty, and Tito Puentes - 1992
40) THE THING - 1 SHEET - (Rolled) starring Kurt Russell, A. Wilford Brimley, T.K. Carter,  and Keith David
 (Directed by John Carpenter) - 1982
41) CALIGULA - 1 SHEET - starring Malcolm McDowell, Helen Mirren and Peter O’toole - 1979
42) ONCE UPON A TIME IN AMERICA - 1 SHEET - starring Robert DeNiro, James Woods, Elizabeth McGovern, Joe Pesci, Burt Young, Tuesday Weld, and
Jennifer Connelly (Directed by Sergio Leone) - 1984
43) DEATH WISH - 1 SHEET - starring Charles Bronson, Hope Lange, Vincent Gardenia, and Stuart Margolin - 1974
44) ABOVE THE LAW - 1 SHEET - (A DUPLICATE COPY) starring Steven Seagal (in his martial arts film debut), and Pam Grier - 1988
45) THE BEGUILED - 1 SHEET - starring Clint Eastwood,
Geraldine Page, and Elizabeth Hartman - 1971
46) SUPERMAN - 1 SHEET - starring Christopher Reeve, Marlon Brando, Gene Hackman, Ned Beatty, Jackie Cooper, and Margot Kidder - 1978
47) SUPERMAN II (ADVANCE) - 1 SHEET - starring, Christopher Reeve, Gene Hackman, Ned Beatty, Jackie Cooper, Margot Kidder, and Sarah Douglas - 1981
 48) SUPERMAN II  - 1 SHEET - starring, Christopher Reeve, Gene Hackman, Ned Beatty, Jackie Cooper, Margot Kidder, and Sarah Douglas - 1981
49) SUPERMAN III - 1 SHEET - starring Christopher Reeve, Richard Pryor, Jackie Cooper, Margot Kidder, Marc McClure, Annette O’Toole and Robert Vaughn - 1983
50) SUPERMAN IV: THE QUEST FOR PEACE - 1 SHEET - Christopher Reeve, Gene Hackman, Jackie Cooper, Mariel Hemingway,  and Margot Kidder - 1987
51) SHARKY’S MACHINE - 1 SHEET - Staring Burt Reynolds, Victorio Gassman, Rachel Ward, Brian Keith, Charles Durning, Earl Holliman, Bernie Casey, and Henry Silva - 1981
 52)  FLASHDANCE - 1 SHEET - (Rolled) starring, Jennifer Beals, Michael Nouri, Kyle T. Heffner, and Lilia Skala - 1983
53) APOCALYPSE NOW - 1 SHEET - starring Marlon Brando,  Robert DuVall, Martin Sheen, Dennis Hopper, and Laurence Fishburne - 1979

54) PLAY MISTY FOR ME - 1 SHEET - starring Clint Eastwood, Jessica Walter, and Donna Mills and James McEachin - 1971

55) THOMASINE AND BUSHROD - 1 SHEET - (BLAXPLOITATION) - starring Max Julien,  Vonetta McGee and Glynn Turman- 1974

56) DO THE RIGHT THING - 1 SHEET - starring Spike Lee, Ossie Davis, Ruby Dee, and Giancarlo Esposito - 1989
57) MARATHON MAN - 1 SHEET - starring Dustin Hoffman, Sir Laurence Olivier, Marthe Keller, Roy Scheider,  and William Devane - 1976
58) EARTHQUAKE - 1 SHEET - starring Charlton Heston, Ava Gardner, and George Kennedy - 1974
59) SUPER VIXENS - 1SHEET - starring Shari  Eubank, Charles Napier, and Uschi Digard  ( Directed by Russ Meyer) - 1975
60) SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT - 1 SHEET - starring Burt Reynolds, Sally Field, Jerry Reed, and Paul Williams - 1977

THESE BEAUTIFUL WORKS OF ART WILL BE PROFESSIONALLY PACKED AND SHIPPED TO YOU VIA UPS, INSURED.

SORRY, NO ZERO BIDDERS. PAYPAL ONLY.Please review my over 1,500 positive feedbacks, and rest assured that you will be overjoyed when this arrives at your home or office for display and excitement.   FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES ONLY! FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING QUOTES, PLEASE INQUIRE IN ADVANCE VIA EMAIL. WE SHIP USING A  PROFESSIONAL SHIPPING SERVICE, WHO IS METICULOUS. KINDLY LOOK AT MY OTHER LISTINGS. I HAVE 4 MINT BLAXPLOITATION POSTERS THAT I JUST LISTED, INCLUDING: THE VERY FIRST BLAXPLOITATION FILM, MELVIN VAN PEEBLES' HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER "SWEET SWEETBACK'S BAADASSSSS SONG!" THIS IS THE MOST COLLECTIBLE BLAXPLOITATION POSTER OF ALL. ALSO, "PAM GRIER'S MONSTER HIT, "COFFY," "SUPERFLY," AND "COTTON COMES TO HARLEM."

ALL ARE NEVER USED NOS (NEW OLD STOCK FROM THE 70'S) POSTERS, AND ONLY FOLDED ONCE. A MUST SEE! AND A MUST BUY!