Author Topic: Movie Poster Resource Site  (Read 26221 times)

Bruce

Re: Movie Poster Resource Site
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2011, 06:36:55 AM »
That is a classic urban legend!

http://www.snopes.com/legal/colander.asp

Bruce

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2012, 03:17:31 PM »
Came across this website on the web. Figure it may be of some use for some of the newer collectors. Guess we know where Mel got his idea from all the way down to the name of his site  :P

http://www.moviepostercollector.co.uk/

Cj,

It's a shame that this site has not been updated in so long. Lots of useful information, pics (images credited), and easy to get around, as well. Thanks for the link, in any case.  thumbup

« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 03:46:01 PM by erik1925 »

-Jeff

Mirosae

« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2013, 06:43:58 PM »

Cj,

It's a shame that this site has not been updated in so long. Lots of useful information, pics (images credited), and easy to get around, as well. Thanks for the link, in any case.  thumbup

I agree that /www.moviepostercollector.co.uk/ is a great wesite, and I assume that the owner is no longer updating it. i also like this forum a lot- I've learnt a great deal so far, great contributions from everyone. But i the problem I have is... This forum is very addictive, the more I read it, the more I NEED to read it.. damn

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2013, 09:00:32 PM »
I agree that /www.moviepostercollector.co.uk/ is a great wesite, and I assume that the owner is no longer updating it. i also like this forum a lot- I've learnt a great deal so far, great contributions from everyone. But i the problem I have is... This forum is very addictive, the more I read it, the more I NEED to read it.. damn

How do you think we all got to have so many posts?  ;)
Chris

Offline wonka

• Hoarder
  • Reverend of the APF
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2013, 09:51:32 PM »
Where is Cj....?
"Ben. His name is Ben. But he's a Celtic fan, so Asshole will do too." -Thierry

Quote from: MoviePosterBid.com
I was mistaken,