Author Topic: Moviepostersgallery.com  (Read 78490 times)

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
Re: Eatbrie.com
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2017, 01:22:22 PM »
Very impressive storage facility. You must have a warehouse for that lot. Where is your web site please?

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2017, 02:01:02 PM »
Very impressive storage facility. You must have a warehouse for that lot. Where is your web site please?

eatbrie.com ?

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2017, 03:21:07 PM »
My collection is in my signature.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2017, 04:16:17 PM »
Do you know where that thread is where you posted your Laurent Durieux posters. Been looking for it and I canno find it.

Offline pratschm

• Hoarder
« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2017, 04:17:28 PM »
Wow, that storage and organization looks awesome. Hell, I would have flown myself out to help you move for free just to be exposed to such poster awesomeness. :)

The ET party sounds awesome. I tried to do something similar for my daughter's Finding Nemo / Dory themed 3rd birthday party. Bought some Finding Dory banners (pics soon), but they didn't arrive in time. Bought a Finding Dory 6- or 8-sheet (pics soon), but there wasn't anywhere to put it on the wall at the restaurant where we had the party. Alas, had to settle for Party City decorations.
Witty signature goes here.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2017, 04:41:22 PM »
Do you know where that thread is where you posted your Laurent Durieux posters. Been looking for it and I canno find it.

At the bottom left under Poster artists.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2017, 04:57:47 PM »
The ET party sounds awesome. I tried to do something similar for my daughter's Finding Nemo / Dory themed 3rd birthday party. Bought some Finding Dory banners (pics soon), but they didn't arrive in time. Bought a Finding Dory 6- or 8-sheet (pics soon), but there wasn't anywhere to put it on the wall at the restaurant where we had the party. Alas, had to settle for Party City decorations.

Yeah, we had more guests than we thought we would.  Around 70, so it was a bit crazy.  We spent so much money, worked on it so hard, had a life size ET in the backyard, a bouncy house, and it's all a blur.  You try to talk to your friends and then they're gone.  And our kids only start school tomorrow...  Yikes, can you imagine what it will be next year when they make all these new friends and I meet their hot beach moms?  I won't do it at the house again, though.  Just too much work.  Our cleaning lady worked the whole day Sunday from 8am to 6pm to clean the house.

T
My Personal Collection

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2017, 05:43:02 PM »
Just been looking through your site. Awesome, one hell of a collection. HOw does one afford to buy so many posters every month. It's totally awesome. Well done getting such a fantastic collection together. Do you ever sell any at all?

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2017, 05:46:58 PM »
At the bottom left under Poster artists.

T

Sorry I have been looking under Poster artists and can't find a thread for LD. Even when I search his name in the search nothing comes up. Can you tell me where I am going wrong?

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2017, 05:50:31 PM »
No, I don't know what to tell you... it's right there...  But I don't have a lot of his stuff, so don't get too excited.

T

My Personal Collection

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2017, 05:53:05 PM »
Do you ever sell any at all?

No, I don't sell.  Ever.  I sometimes, very, very seldomly trade.  I'm a collector at heart.

T
My Personal Collection

Online Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2017, 07:47:42 PM »
Sorry I have been looking under Poster artists and can't find a thread for LD. Even when I search his name in the search nothing comes up. Can you tell me where I am going wrong?

This thread?

http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,7901.50.html

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2017, 08:08:56 PM »
This thread?

http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,7901.50.html

Thanks for that TOB. I see I was looking in the movie posters threads I see where it was now. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2017, 12:51:34 PM »
Some of my last Heritage haul...  This is how I look at my stuff before I store it forever.  ;D

T
My Personal Collection

Offline Harry Caul

• Curator
    • Marquee Poster
« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2017, 05:39:51 PM »
Some of my last Heritage haul...  This is how I look at my stuff before I store it forever.  ;D

T

bed1 bed1 bed1 bed1

faint2.gif

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #115 on: April 17, 2017, 06:06:26 PM »
Is the Thunderball a 1 sheet, or 30x40?

Might just the angle and perspective etc...  Or my eyesight.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #116 on: April 17, 2017, 06:34:21 PM »
I hate 30x40s... the worst size ever imo, so you'll never see one in my collection.  Just OS with large white borders.   Not for me.

T
My Personal Collection

Offline Harry Caul

• Curator
    • Marquee Poster
« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2017, 08:27:10 PM »
It looks so tiny and cute next to the 4-foglio!

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #118 on: April 17, 2017, 09:25:06 PM »
Yeah, the 4F is pretty big.  Still can't believe I fucked up so badly on the Fistful.  That's the problem when you bid on your phone while at the beach.  I couldn't see shit.

T
My Personal Collection

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #119 on: April 18, 2017, 05:39:23 AM »
I hate 30x40s... the worst size ever imo, so you'll never see one in my collection.  Just OS with large white borders.   Not for me.

T

Yeah - I don't get them either...

(Unless in UK quad format of course...)

Offline Chris9000

• Collector
« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2017, 08:54:18 AM »

Love the Jules & Jim!

Offline Chris9000

• Collector
« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2017, 05:15:25 PM »
T,

Just had a look at your recent acquisitions on the site. Do the colors on that Stage Fright really pop like that? Either way it's gorgeous.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #122 on: April 25, 2017, 09:09:29 PM »
T,

Just had a look at your recent acquisitions on the site. Do the colors on that Stage Fright really pop like that? Either way it's gorgeous.

Yes they do.  It's a cute little piece.

T
My Personal Collection

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2017, 12:13:48 AM »
I am STILL drooling over the HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL 3-sheet. That is the ONE William Castle movie I have NO paper on. Yours is sooooo NICE!
Let me introduce myself: http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9291.0.html View my collection thread (if you DARE!!!):  http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9480.0.html  See it on my blog (withOUT Photobucket watermarks) here:  https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5730339618306790065#allposts/src=sidebar CHEERS!

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2017, 12:21:41 AM »
My take... don't drool, never drool, unless it's over a super hot chick.  Not over freakin' movie posters.  No poster is worth it.  Just be patient and your turn will come.

T
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 12:23:09 AM by eatbrie »
My Personal Collection