Author Topic: What's on your walls?  (Read 535390 times)

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
Re: What's on your walls?
« Reply #2150 on: February 10, 2024, 08:47:22 PM »
I am very particular with what goes up on my walls, and this one passed the test.  Like I said, I bought 2 :)

Frame

T

Good idea on those Aarco frames, T!  Glad to see and hear you are displaying more posters!  Stay safe out there in CA, my friend.  Okie

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #2151 on: February 16, 2024, 03:04:51 PM »
Good idea on those Aarco frames, T!  Glad to see and hear you are displaying more posters!  Stay safe out there in CA, my friend.  Okie

Thanks Okie.  I now have 3 posters up on my walls, which I think is the most I've had since college when my walls where covered (à la Mel ;))

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
« Reply #2152 on: March 06, 2024, 11:25:24 PM »
Hi T, Do you perhaps still have any pictures you can share of your poster covered walls back during your college days? Stay cool, Okie

Thanks Okie.  I now have 3 posters up on my walls, which I think is the most I've had since college when my walls where covered (à la Mel ;))

T