Home Theater & Entertainment > For Sale/Trade/Wanted

WANTED : HORROR & SCIENCE FICTION MOVIE MATERIAL !

(1/3) > >>

elvisrocks69:

My interests are below :
HORROR & SCIENCE FICTION from the 1930's to 1970's plus any
HAMMER HORROR FILMS,  PETER CUSHING , CHRISTOPHER LEE , VINCENT PRICE , BORIS KARLOFF,
BELA LUGOSI, LON CHANEY, PETER LORRE, BASIL RATHBONE, RAY HARRYHAUSEN 
& ALFRED HITCHCOCK.

POSTERS Any u.k quads & 1-sheets , belgian ,  usa 1-sheets, australian daybills  any french posters !

PRESSBOOKS    UK , U.S.A.,  german , french ,

LOBBYCARDS    U.S.A.  ( 14 x 11 )  french & german  ( 11 x 9 )

F.O.H. SETS 
  U.K. & U.S.A.  ( 10 x 8 )

ORIGINAL HAMMER STILLS   U.S.A. & U.K. ( 10 x 8 )

BOOKS , MAGAZINES & MOVE TIE-IN PAPERBACKS

If so can you email me at hammer1391@hotmail.com with details of conditions & prices etc !

thanks Andy

enki:
Did you really need to create three duplicate threads across multiple forums with the exact same post?

I might be new here, but standard etiquette usually still applies. Find the most relevant forum for your request, post it once, and give people a chance to respond. If it needs to be moved, you could ask a mod to put it in a more appropriate forum later.

AND SUBJECTS IN ALL CAPS ARE ANNOYING.

paul waines:

--- Quote from: enki on February 14, 2012, 01:34:39 PM ---Did you really need to create three duplicate threads across multiple forums with the exact same post?

I might be new here, but standard etiquette usually still applies. Find the most relevant forum for your request, post it once, and give people a chance to respond. If it needs to be moved, you could ask a mod to put it in a more appropriate forum later.

AND SUBJECTS IN ALL CAPS ARE ANNOYING.

--- End quote ---

clap clap

stewart boyle:
somewhat related,
Bruce,why do i see your latest auctions twice?
Double posts are a touch annoying.
Best
Stew

archie leach:
So... wait, you are looking for all of the posters that everybody else is looking for?  How original...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version