Author Topic: Looking for Schindler's List movie poster  (Read 5128 times)

Juli

Looking for Schindler's List movie poster
« on: January 29, 2010, 11:27:51 AM »
I am looking for an inexpensive (under $50) Schindler's List original movie poster. The condition does not have to be perfect, but needs to be good enough to display. I bought one on eBay but it got lost in the mail. I have trouble determining what is real on eBay and what is not.

If anyone can help, that would be excellent. I really want to replace my video poster with a real movie poster. I am also looking to replace my Saving Private Ryan poster with a real movie poster as well, if I can get one for under $50. Again, they can have a few wrinkles/bends in them as long as they are displayable.

Thanks.

~ Juli

wonka

Re: Looking for Schindler's List movie poster
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 03:02:49 PM »
Hi there, Juli.

I think you could get both for under $50 for sure, and could probably score both at cheaper than you think.

Let me look around (I don't personally have them), I will let you know what I find via a PM later on.

In the meantime, can anyone here help her out?

Juli

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 04:06:58 PM »
^ Thanks. I appreciate you helping me out. I would hate to buy a reprint off eBay and I'm sure you know the poster dealers better so that would be very helpful.

~ Juli

Juli

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 04:09:28 PM »
Just thought I'd let you guys know I no longer am looking for these posters.

Thanks everyone for your help, and a special thanks to a certain member who did a great deed (not sure if they want me posting their name or what they did, so I'll leave it at that).

~ Juli