All Poster Forum
October 20, 2014, 04:41:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 39
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck the Liberal Agenda !!!!!!  (Read 39858 times)
Louie D.
Curator

« Reply #225 on: December 21, 2011, 01:39:17 AM »

Here's a real OWS kid for those who like to indoctrinate their young'uns.
Hopefully he doesn't get lice, scabies or TB...

it's a kid.  HAHAHAHHAAHHA!

brude
Global Moderator
Curator

« Reply #226 on: December 21, 2011, 01:41:49 AM »

it's a kid.  HAHAHAHHAAHHA!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
You're a pisser, you are.... laugh laugh laugh laugh

Louie D.
Curator

« Reply #227 on: December 21, 2011, 01:43:55 AM »

Right. I'd wanna see that kid either run over or aborted.  Merry JESUSCHRIST(TM)mas!!!!

ATLfun
Curator

« Reply #228 on: December 21, 2011, 09:32:23 AM »

Go fuck yourself.

Another elaborate post by Louie.  Vulgarity and Name Calling, a time honored defensive posture of liberals.  Well, until they assume their final position. wynk

"Please step away from the keyboard.  In my unsolicited opinion, you paid too much for your poster," said APF Price Police Officer Thierry.  

MoviePosterBid.com
Curator

« Reply #229 on: December 21, 2011, 01:01:18 PM »

go fuck yurself again

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder
"LIKE" MoviePosterBid.com on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Movieposterbidcom

-------
brude
Global Moderator
Curator

« Reply #230 on: December 21, 2011, 02:43:26 PM »

...a time honored defensive posture of liberals. 

brude
Global Moderator
Curator

« Reply #231 on: December 21, 2011, 02:49:05 PM »

"Strap-Hanger" Joe Biden's latest idiotic statement:

“Look, the Taliban per se is not our enemy. That’s critical. There is not a single statement that the president has ever made in any of our policy assertions that the Taliban is our enemy, because it threatens U.S. interests. If, in fact, the Taliban is able to collapse the existing government, which is cooperating with us in keeping the bad guys from being able to do damage to us, then that becomes a problem for us.”

For those liberals who might not know (and there are many), Biden is BO's VP.
What a schmuck.

MoviePosterBid.com
Curator

« Reply #232 on: December 21, 2011, 03:23:15 PM »

that's no liberal Ted.. apparently you missed the real photo which was later photoshopped to remove the guy's tattoo

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder

-------
brude
Global Moderator
Curator

« Reply #233 on: December 21, 2011, 04:23:04 PM »

that's no liberal Ted.. apparently you missed the real photo which was later photoshopped to remove the guy's tattoo

You're a crafty man with that photoshop...  wynk

« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 04:23:30 PM by brude » Logged

brude
Global Moderator
Curator

« Reply #234 on: December 21, 2011, 04:30:14 PM »

This just in...even Dems are steamed...the unparalleled arrogance of BO...

Most sitting Presidents -- when asked this question -- respond with "I'll let history judge the accomplishments of my administration."
Unfortunately, elitist BO truly believes his own press...

brude
Global Moderator
Curator

« Reply #235 on: December 21, 2011, 04:34:39 PM »

This just in...today's liberal lie...

Just another in the long list of lies and scare tactics the losers are using to influence the uninformed.

MoviePosterBid.com
Curator

« Reply #236 on: December 21, 2011, 04:42:16 PM »

OBAMA RATES HIMSELF 4TH BEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY ON 60 MINUTES
crock of shit..  Period. Saying he did is making conclusions based on assumptions.
This is what he said and he did not rate himself:

"As you yourself said, Steve, I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president -- with the possible exceptions of Johnson, FDR and Lincoln. You know, just in terms of what we've gotten done in modern history," Obama said, according to a clip that never made it to broadcast.

Most sitting Presidents -- when asked this question -- respond with "I'll let history judge the accomplishments of my administration."

Furthermore.. he did indeed say exactly that.. I know.. I watched the entire interview

STOP THE LIES

-------
MoviePosterBid.com
Curator

« Reply #237 on: December 21, 2011, 04:43:36 PM »

also, I'd definitely rate him higher than ANY of the Republican Presidents that have been in the Oval Office since 1960, especially the last 3 Republican donkeys

-------
ATLfun
Curator

« Reply #238 on: December 21, 2011, 04:47:25 PM »

Go fuck yourself.

Another elaborate post by Louie.  Vulgarity and Name Calling, a time honored defensive posture of liberals.  Well, until they assume their final position.   wynk

"Please step away from the keyboard.  In my unsolicited opinion, you paid too much for your poster," said APF Price Police Officer Thierry.  

brude
Global Moderator
Curator

« Reply #239 on: December 21, 2011, 04:48:50 PM »

crock of shit..  Period. Saying he did is making conclusions based on assumptions.
This is what he said and he did not rate himself:

"As you yourself said, Steve, I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president -- with the possible exceptions of Johnson, FDR and Lincoln. You know, just in terms of what we've gotten done in modern history," Obama said, according to a clip that never made it to broadcast.

Furthermore.. he did indeed say exactly that.. I know.. I watched the entire interview

STOP THE LIES

No lies, entire interview is on CBS.com, Rich.
Viewers should watch and rate it themselves.
You quoted him above -- "As you yourself said, Steve..."
Did he or did he not agree with Steve?

MoviePosterBid.com
Curator

« Reply #240 on: December 21, 2011, 05:23:33 PM »

HE NEVER SAID "I AM THE 4TH BEST PRESIDENT"
PERIOD

-------
brude
Global Moderator
Curator

« Reply #241 on: December 21, 2011, 05:45:35 PM »

Yes, he did.

Gee, now why would liberal CBS choose not to air that outrageously egotistical remark on TV?
You think that it might alienate the seniors who prefer TV to the internet?
Get real, Rich. Emperor BO is so in love with himself.

Louie D.
Curator

« Reply #242 on: December 21, 2011, 05:47:22 PM »

Another elaborate post by Louie.  Vulgarity and Name Calling, a time honored defensive posture of liberals. 

Thank you, we don't like to beat around the bush.  

You must love me so much you had to post it twice  wynk

Louie D.
Curator

« Reply #243 on: December 21, 2011, 05:49:06 PM »

Yes, he did.

Gee, now why would liberal CBS choose not to air that outrageously egotistical remark on TV?

Didn't say it there either.

brude
Global Moderator
Curator

« Reply #244 on: December 21, 2011, 05:57:13 PM »

Doubt me?
Here's the clip: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-gladnick/2011/12/16/60-minutes-broadcast-edits-out-laughable-obama-claim-4th-greatest-presi
Here's the full interview (scan to 56:12) http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504803_162-57341009-10391709/president-obama-the-full-60-minutes-interview/?tag=contentBody;listingLeadStories

Louie D.
Curator

« Reply #245 on: December 21, 2011, 05:58:50 PM »

MoviePosterBid.com
Curator

« Reply #246 on: December 21, 2011, 06:00:58 PM »

Yes, he did.

he never says "I AM THE 4TH BEST PRESIDENT"
you're turniong what he did say into a completely different statement

REPULICAN LIES

-------
jayn_j
Curator

« Reply #247 on: December 21, 2011, 06:17:05 PM »

I've given up.  Ted and Brian shoot the arrow and then try their damnest to make the "hannity facts" match.  No matter what you say they will keep repeating it until it is the truth.

If you want proof, just look back in this thread to where they brought up the birther crap again.

My last post here.  I promise.

Jay
ATLfun
Curator

« Reply #248 on: December 21, 2011, 06:19:56 PM »

You must love me so much you had to post it twice  wynk

laugh

My pic kept disappearing and I had to re-work the link.  Probably just another left wing computer filter since Gore did invent the internet.

Bruce
« Reply #249 on: December 21, 2011, 06:42:03 PM »

I have no horse in this race, but does this: "I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president -- with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln -- just in terms of what we've gotten done in modern history." not sound like he is saying he has accomplished more than any other President other than those three (and he even had to qualify it)? If that is not what he was saying, what was he saying?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: