Author Topic: Home Theater Sections Looks Dead as a Door Knob/ How about something new?  (Read 4351 times)

Offline ATLfun

• Hoarder

The Home Theater section has not had a post in nine months and less than 75 total responses since its inception. I would like to see a military poster/circus poster section.  I like both types of posters and have been tempted to dabble into those areas.  I think it would have to be a combo section to pull in enough responses.  Or the theater section could just disappear and make the home page cleaner and less cumbersome.

Your mileage may vary,

Brian
   "Please step away from the keyboard.  In my unsolicited opinion, you paid too much for your poster," said APF Price Police Officer Thierry.  

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
Re: Home Theater Sections Looks Dead as a Door Knob/ How about something new?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 02:21:26 PM »
Yeah, it has been pretty dead.  I am working on buying a home right now.  The one we have made an offer on has a room that looks like they were using it for a pool table which means it is ideally shaped for use as a home theater.  The only problem is that it has a lot of windows and no door as it is just off the family room.  I might have to use a bedroom instead, but the room shape is less than ideal.  Either way, there is enough room where I can dedicate a room to posters  ;D
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery

Offline jayn_j

• Hoarder
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 03:11:44 PM »
Too many forums take HT seriously.  Just a side note here.
-Jay-

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 05:08:33 PM »
Too many forums take HT seriously.  Just a side note here.

So right, It's nice to have the quality, but I'm more interested in the films and not so much the equipment....
It's more than a Hobby...