Author Topic: Promoting this website by adding P.S. to emails  (Read 5851 times)

Dread_Pirate_Mel

Promoting this website by adding P.S. to emails
« on: January 06, 2010, 12:25:13 AM »
Dale Dilts is using a great way to promote this website.  He adds the following tag to his invoices - it's short and sweet and to the point:

"A new poster forum has recently opened. Any and all poster discussions are welcome. http://www.allposterforum.com"

Good idea to add it as a P.S. to any email correspondence to anyone with interest in posters - including Ebay buyers and sellers....

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Re: Promoting this website by adding P.S. to emails
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 12:38:03 AM »
That's what I love about Dale.  Not only did he do it, but he did it without even telling us.

Dale is, simply put, the best seller of newer material on Ebay.  Always original stuff, always mint, with accurate shipping and impeccable packaging.

T

My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 06:58:23 AM »
Agreed.  Dale is a class act.
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery

Offline Zorba

• Curator
  • Lets dance!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 09:06:35 PM »
That p.s. is how I joined this site.

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 06:38:15 PM »
Just saw this post.  Almost every time I buy paper from Ebay I include in a message "I can put a good word in for you on AllPosterForum.com, where I am a member."  The thought never occurred to me how sellers who mention that to the buyers of originals would likely be more effective in amassing more troops for the APF army, and the original paper army in general.  Good work, Mr. Dilts.