Author Topic: A brief but venomous message from Tloce. [He wants to sue me now]  (Read 42077 times)

Offline CJ138

• Collector
Re: A brief but venomous message from Tloce. [He wants to sue me now]
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2011, 04:32:32 PM »
By the way, TLoce is probably laughing his ass off reading this thread right now.  Mel is correct, just stop responding to this dick and get on with your life.  

I suggest this become a resolved issue.
Lowering the brow of APF since 2010.

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2011, 04:35:21 PM »
Well,from most of the posts on this thread its essentially...grow some balls and let some one take you to court...sounds  dodgy advice to me...

Stew

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2011, 04:52:14 PM »
Guys, guys, guys... He WILL NOT take him to court.  It's all about intimidation, and it's working, unfortunately.

So, can someone tell me what other fakes the idiot sells?  I'll leave him negs he'll remember for the rest of his pathetic life.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

guest8

« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2011, 04:53:01 PM »
Well,from most of the posts on this thread its essentially...grow some balls and let some one take you to court...sounds  dodgy advice to me...

Stew

So you are saying that he should give in and give Tloc good feedback so that he will stop bullying/threatening law suits and just allow Tloc get away with misrepresenting his product as originals and allow him to continue selling fakes and taking advantage of others that just just dont know any better?

That is precisely the mentality that tloc is preying upon and why he has 100% + feedback ..  :'(

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2011, 04:53:24 PM »
So, can someone tell me what other fakes the idiot sells?  I'll leave him negs he'll remember for the rest of his pathetic life.

T

This could be entertaining!
Chris

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2011, 04:58:55 PM »
This could be entertaining!

As entertaining as this thread has been.  I'm actually quite surprise that some here believe that Loce would actually sue. 

I'll put Holiday on his ass!
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2011, 05:02:48 PM »
So you are saying that he should give in and give Tloc good feedback so that he will stop bullying/threatening law suits and just allow Tloc get away with misrepresenting his product as originals and allow him to continue selling fakes and taking advantage of others that just just dont know any better?

That is precisely the mentality that tloc is preying upon and why he has 100% + feedback ..  :'(
Not at all fallen..most of the advice would seem to to be call his bluff..that is really high risk..im suggesting work it out..my one neg feedback is not going to change anything..

Stew

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2011, 05:06:32 PM »
As entertaining as this thread has been.  I'm actually quite surprise that some here believe that Loce would actually sue. 

I'll put Holiday on his ass!

Well some people were also apparently taken in by yesterday's April Fool's posts ;)
Chris

guest8

« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2011, 05:09:03 PM »
Not at all fallen..most of the advice would seem to to be call his bluff..that is really high risk..im suggesting work it out..my one neg feedback is not going to change anything..

Stew

Well from the threats TLoc is making the only way to "work it out" would be for him to tuck his tail and change his feed back to a glowing review of Tlocs benevolent customer service ... There is no way to work things out with someone like Tloc this is how he does business and will continue to do so until enough people stand up to the threats and leave him the appropriate feedback .. then new buyers will start to see the truth behind who they are doing business with.

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2011, 05:16:19 PM »
Well from the threats TLoc is making the only way to "work it out" would be for him to tuck his tail and change his feed back to a glowing review of Tlocs benevolent customer service ... There is no way to work things out with someone like Tloc this is how he does business and will continue to do so until enough people stand up to the threats and leave him the appropriate feedback .. then new buyers will start to see the truth behind who they are doing business with.
So why do people keep buying from him?

Stew

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2011, 05:18:30 PM »
So why do people keep buying from him?

Stew

I suspect that many of his buyers are just naive, uninformed, casual poster purchasers...
Chris

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2011, 05:21:33 PM »
I suspect that many of his buyers are just naive, uninformed, casual poster purchasers...

+1

Disheveledamethyst

« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2011, 06:11:50 PM »
Guys, guys, guys... He WILL NOT take him to court.  It's all about intimidation, and it's working, unfortunately.

T

http://shop.ebay.com/tloceposters/m.html?_nkw=black+swan&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

All single-sided. I don't expect them to be authentic with that in mind.

http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-ADVANCE-B-ONE-SHEET-27X41-MINT-1977-/370493096429?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item56431c01ed#ht_500wt_1156

As Mel pointed out, this one lacks the union logo.

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2011, 06:41:44 PM »
PLEASE DO NOT BE FOOLED BY AMATEUR WEBSITES OR DEALERS/COLLECTORS WHO DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT

guest8

« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2011, 06:46:27 PM »

+1

and now thankfully someone stood up to him and left a negative comment so that others can be warned to stay away from this seller !! :)

Disheveledamethyst

« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2011, 06:46:50 PM »
He has completely stopped messaging me, which I find surprising. The last message he sent me was this:

Perhaps since it was impossible for me to change my feedback any further he gave up. He is stuck with negative feedback forever. Maybe he has decided to drop the charges. I think I will write him a sincere letter of gratitude for having mercy on a confused buyer who just didn't know any better. I fell victim to the lies all around me! God have mercy!

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2011, 06:47:01 PM »
Anthony-- Kudos to you for keeping the negative mark on his once untarnished record!    clap  clap  It never made sense how this guy continuously maintained his 100% positive feedback. Your case certainly shed light on it-- with other naive buyers unaware that they had bought fakes (again, basing their choice to buy on his stellar feedback).

I think you were right to amend your wording to speak about your poster alone, since that is what feedback is about-- one's individual dealings with a seller. Even if tloc sells 10 authentic posters out of 1000, your initial, blanket statement would still be untrue. That being said-- you did great!

The idea for others to buy his fakes and then leave neg feedback sounds brilliant, too Let the buying begin!  

Jeff
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 07:26:22 PM by erik1925 »

-Jeff

Dr Hackenbush

« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2011, 08:13:01 PM »
Don't send the poster back.  Since he's stated that he may be pursuing legal action, the poster has now become evidence and needs to remain in your possession.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2011, 08:37:51 PM »
Don't send the poster back.  Since he's stated that he may be pursuing legal action, the poster has now become evidence and needs to remain in your possession.

Great idea.  Play his game.  Tell him you need proof.

T
My Personal Collection

Offline wonka

• Hoarder
  • Reverend of the APF
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2011, 09:18:59 PM »
Yeah, I would be calling his bluff right and left.  This whole thing is so comical.

Seriously, tell him you want proof with the poster, but you also want proof that he doesn't attend furry conventions too.  Then tell him to fuck off.
"Ben. His name is Ben. But he's a Celtic fan, so Asshole will do too." -Thierry

Quote from: MoviePosterBid.com
I was mistaken,

Offline Cj

• Hobbyist
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2011, 09:57:18 PM »
Then tell him to fuck off.

Because of this quote, I will start a new topic

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2011, 10:04:30 PM »
Tom does read the forums, and he will be having a laugh.
Hi Tom.

PS can anyone find the T-LO song I wrote about him on NS4? I can't.

it was a rewording of that J-LO song, Jenny from the block.
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2011, 02:22:36 AM »
With a new white insert, you fresh
Nothing phony with us
Make the money
Get the mansion
Bring the Professor with us

Don't be fooled by the Mintys that I got
I'm still, I'm still Tommy from the block
Used to have a little now I have a lot
No matter where I go I know where I came from
(From Rochestor).
Chris

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2011, 02:24:04 AM »
Holy crap, thanks Chris, I searched and searched. HAHA. (me and Tom are like bed1 )
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2011, 02:28:07 AM »
I hope to see it on the playlist next time I go to a karaoke bar...
Chris