Movie Posters > Movie Posters - Latest Acquisitions

(1/382) > >>

Dread_Pirate_Mel:
I'll start out the new year with the random stuff that rolled in today:

- Rocky I/II combo (1980 SSF): Nice one - I'd like to get the Rocky II one of these days as well.

- Wall Street (1987 SSF): I've been looking for this for awhile.  I picked up the "international" version, which seems legit, relatively sharp lettering, 26.75 x 39.75.  Looking forward to Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps.  Gordon Gekko was too great a character for only one movie.

- Kill Bill Vol. 2 (2004 SSR): My first and only poster of the Kill Bill movies - many of the other posters are too violent for me

- Uptown Girls (2003 DSR): Featuring the late great(?) Brittany Murphy

guest8:

--- Quote from: Dread_Pirate_Mel on January 01, 2010, 12:37:09 AM ---- Kill Bill Vol. 2 (2004 SSR): My first and only poster of the Kill Bill movies - many of the other posters are too violent for me

--- End quote ---

With it being a QT movie .. Isnt that like saying the Pope is too Catholic ?? ;)

Dread_Pirate_Mel:

--- Quote from: fallenangel1 on January 01, 2010, 08:43:29 AM ---With it being a QT movie .. Isnt that like saying the Pope is too Catholic ?? ;)

--- End quote ---
Good point but I really can't put something like this up on the wall:

guest8:
At work sure ... but not at home? Especially given the premise of the films the french version is also very tame ;)

Dread_Pirate_Mel:
I ordered this last night and haven't received it yet but couldn't wait to post it (I temporarily borrowed the eMoviePoster image).

This is the Japanese B2 for "Love At First Bite" - one of my all time favorite comedies.  

It's just an amazing poster - Susan Saint James' flowing dress is spectacular.  It's one of those posters that really captures the essence of the movie.  I'm sure it's going to go in the permanent-framed collection.

If you haven't seen the movie, you should catch it sometime or NetFlix it.  George Hamilton as Count Dracula was really terrific - he's more than the "man with the tan."

Here's a to see Hamilton disco dancing with James.  

I can't believe I missed the 70s!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version