Author Topic: Which major HONEST dealers have the HIGHEST and LOWEST prices overall?  (Read 52019 times)

guest4754

Re: Which major HONEST dealers have the HIGHEST and LOWEST prices overall?
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2016, 10:40:11 PM »
Gonna add another vouch for Wolfgang as well, definitely the most honest dealer I've dealt with,  price-wise and otherwise. He even found a poster for me and from what I can tell he didn't make much or even anything personally off the sale, which certainly made me a repeat customer.

Oh and I have nothing but good things to say about our very own Matt(marqueeposter.com), he's always top notch and honest. He's always given me fair prices and worked with me if I needed to negotiate the price a little. Also his detailed condition notes are accurate and his photography is great, what he describes is what you'll get. He's also very knowledgeable.

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2017, 05:43:20 PM »
Gonna add another vouch for Wolfgang as well, definitely the most honest dealer I've dealt with,  price-wise and otherwise. He even found a poster for me and from what I can tell he didn't make much or even anything personally off the sale, which certainly made me a repeat customer.

Oh and I have nothing but good things to say about our very own Matt(marqueeposter.com), he's always top notch and honest. He's always given me fair prices and worked with me if I needed to negotiate the price a little. Also his detailed condition notes are accurate and his photography is great, what he describes is what you'll get. He's also very knowledgeable.

Speaking of Wolfgang, I wonder where he's been lately. Spending too much time in Germany, no doubt.  ;D

Would be great for him to spin thru these parts once again. It's been way too long.

-Jeff

Offline MoviePosterBid.com

• Post-aholic
    • MoviePosterBid.com only movie memorabilia
« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2017, 06:10:34 PM »
Speaking of Wolfgang, I wonder where he's been lately. Spending too much time in Germany, no doubt.  ;D

Would be great for him to spin thru these parts once again. It's been way too long.

I think he's been winding down.

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder
"LIKE" MoviePosterBid.com on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Movieposterbidcom

-------

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2017, 01:00:16 AM »
I think he's been winding down.

"Winding down" .. As in maybe retiring?

-Jeff

Offline Chris9000

• Collector
« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2017, 09:34:18 AM »

I've made a few purchases from Wolfgang's site as well, it's near the top of my Euro dealer's subfolder in my bookmarks. He's always been super accommodating. Hope he's sticking around for a bit longer.

Offline Mardukas

• Hobbyist
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2017, 06:00:23 PM »
He seems to be active for now; I just bought a bunch of posters from him, including a German A1 current release poster which wasn't listed on his site but which he kindly tracked down for me.

If I remember right, on the most recent update on his website, he apologised for the delay between updates and said he would be getting back to a more regular schedule of adding new material.

Like others who have already posted, I too hope he plans to stick around.

Offline Chris9000

• Collector
« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2017, 08:56:01 AM »
He seems to be active for now; I just bought a bunch of posters from him, including a German A1 current release poster which wasn't listed on his site but which he kindly tracked down for me.

If I remember right, on the most recent update on his website, he apologised for the delay between updates and said he would be getting back to a more regular schedule of adding new material.

Like others who have already posted, I too hope he plans to stick around.

Awesome. Thanks for the update!