Author Topic: Show us your Storage!!!  (Read 7370 times)

Karza

Show us your Storage!!!
« on: January 16, 2011, 10:32:51 AM »
I was wondering if anyone would like to show how they store their prints that haven't made it to the wall yet? I haven't come up with a system I like just yet, still keeping my eye open for a flat file on CL.

Offline supraman079

• Global Moderator
  • Collector
    • Supraman079's Poster Website
Re: Show us your Storage!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 12:18:50 PM »
I just store all mine flat in a conservation box where there is no acid or oil transfer from anything. I need to get another because I have it too damn full of Alamo's and other movie silkscreens.

Jonkino

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 12:29:27 PM »
I just store all mine flat in a conservation box where there is no acid or oil transfer from anything. I need to get another because I have it too damn full of Alamo's and other movie silkscreens.

Good question. I have a lot of my posters (especially the silk screen movie posters) and my original Polish, Czech and japanese movie posters, in a flat file but it is almost full. I need another or to find another method. Conservation box seems good.

I have a piece of craft paper in between each silk screen but can someone tell me, is there a better method? For example, would it be adviseable to put each one in a acid free polythene sleeve - as I heard some people do? If so, I imagine that is going to be expensive. Does anyone in the UK know of a good source if this is indeed advisable?

Ta in advance for advice.

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Online 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 12:50:08 AM »
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1849336788613

Ari, I have permission problem to view your video. Anything to fix on your end, so we can view it?

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 01:09:41 AM »
Ahh yeah sorry, I didnt realise you had to be on facebook. Ill try and UL somewhere else, its not pretty though.
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!