Author Topic: FS: Prefab Britannia  (Read 5694 times)

guest8

FS: Prefab Britannia
« on: April 01, 2010, 04:35:15 PM »
I know some of you have seen some of my "artistic" pieces in my collection .. So I thought I may post up an auction link here for my Britannia print i have up for auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270556909579&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
Re: FS: Prefab Britannia
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 11:05:45 PM »
This sure tempts me to collect prints!  What a nice one.  Looks like you have strong interest already.  Good luck with it!
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

guest8

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 06:37:35 PM »
I posted up some more pictures of the actual print in the auction if anyone wants a better look :)

PS
Holiday ... Uhhhh .. You still want those posters of mine ?? ;)

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 06:22:48 AM »
Rockin' print Fallen!  I like how portions are hand-painted.  Best of luck with the auction (though it looks like you wont need it).
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery

guest8

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 08:36:49 AM »
Thanks! Im not sure how it will go honestly .. I paid $300 for the copy that I'm selling but Ive seen a couple of sales got for $500+ .. I dont have a "well known" ebay name so it may stay around what I paid then again theres not a lot floating around out there (only 30 made) so maybe Ill stir up some major last minute bidding!! :)

guest8

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 03:42:12 PM »
This auction ends tomorrow about 1pm EST .. So if anyone's interested youd better get your bids in !! ;)