Author Topic: Tyler's Lost Boys and Big Trouble in Little China  (Read 13271 times)

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Tyler's Lost Boys and Big Trouble in Little China
« on: December 17, 2009, 01:44:32 PM »
Who has them?  I want them!

Thierry
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

guest8

Re: Tyler's Lost Boys and Big Trouble in Little China
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 02:39:12 PM »
A site to check for items like this would be http://www.expressobeans.com.. there system is great .. Its really set up for having loads of info about releases and sales as well as records of sales .. I see that 1 person on there has the regular Big Trouble listed for sale .. So if you contact them then you may be able to get it ..

However .. Id say 50% (or more) of the people on there are unofficial flippers .. Buying low selling as high as they possibly can .. Which I personally cant stand but thats the nature of the market I guess .. Also about 80% of them are immature little brats that will post up nonsensical comments just because they are bored and will railroad a thread just for the sheer pleasure of pissing off a member they dont know or just dont like .. and they seem to get away with it .. So IMO that site is a gold mine of info and a good place to find hard to find prints but be ready to pay a premium.. Im reverting to being a lurker there .. Its just not worth the hassle of dealing with all of the prepubescent teenage boy mentality .. 

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 03:39:13 PM »
Let's bring some of their members over here.  There is room for them here.
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

guest8

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 04:37:42 PM »
CJ's on there .. Hes been on longer than me .. he may know some of the people that may come over and not be a major jaggoff

Offline theartofmovieposters

• Collector
    • theartofmovieposters
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 05:04:07 PM »
It's worthwhile registering and putting up you wanted posters...I've managed to grab a few that slipped through my fingers.

Ves

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 05:11:18 PM »
Never thought about it  ???

Thanks Ves.  I will.

T.
My Personal Collection

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 05:17:53 PM »
I just signed up and posted.

T.
My Personal Collection

acidburn

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 09:08:55 AM »
Just picked up a Stout Lost Boy  ;D

guest8

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 09:24:51 AM »
You get the one that was on Ebay??