Author Topic: the pricing of vintage movie posters is MANY levels lower than other hobbies!!!!  (Read 619 times)

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
You know how in comic books or baseball cards or coins an item is "rare" if only a few thousand are known? In vintage movie posters, in the case of MOST pre-1940 posters only a dozen at most of each are known to have survived in any condition, and on many, there are fewer than five known, and on quite a few, you can buy what may well be the ONLY known example!

And yet the pricing of vintage movie posters is MANY levels lower than comic books or baseball cards or coins! How long can that last?  And if YOU want to buy wonderful movie posters from a 100% honest auction house, go to eMoviePoster.com on July 17th when our great August Major Auction begins!

Can't wait to see more of the items that will be in this auction? Go to https://www.emovieposter.com/learnmore/?page=consign_major#augustmajor to see many wonderful items that are guaranteed to be in it!
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Finally something I can read.

thumbsup.gif

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Online crowzilla

• Hoarder
    • Kaiju Poster Database
I guess he put it in large print to appeal to the older crowd?
Almost thought I was reading an ad for an upcoming auction of poster treasures from the silent screen when he was talking about how rare pre-1940 posters are.
The Online Reference to Japanese Sci-Fi Posters:
www.Kaijuposters.com