Author Topic: Ebay executive admits terrorizing couple  (Read 2830 times)

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
Ebay executive admits terrorizing couple
« on: April 27, 2022, 02:33:47 PM »
Ebay executive admits terrorizing couple

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10757263/Former-eBay-executive-admits-terrorizing-couple-published-newsletter-criticizing-firm.html

I have known the Steiners since they first published their newsletter. This affair was probably the most vile story about a major corporation that has ever come to light.

Personally I have no doubt that the highest echelons of eBay likely knew of and approved of this, and I hope that, as the investigation proceeds, more and more higher-ups are caught and sent to prison.

And I have no doubt the Steiners will win a MASSIVE judgment from a civil suit, but no amount of money can repay them for the suffering they were put through. :(
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
Re: Ebay executive admits terrorizing couple
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2022, 10:54:51 PM »
Definitely a shitty thing.  But the most vile story about a major corporation?  I am no fan of ebay either, but that is a bit hyperbolic.  DuPont Chemical and their decades long pollution of the Parkersburg, WV area comes to mind.  Big Tobacco?  Purdue Pharma?  I could go on.......
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2022, 05:05:40 AM »
Good point.

VW is another.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2022, 09:29:34 AM »
The Daily Mail... Isn't that some UK supermarket tabloid full of fallacies?  Why am I reading this and why should I believe anything I'm reading?  This is so badly written and repetitive that it sounds like a joke.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline redman

• Collector
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2022, 05:17:46 PM »
^also known as The Daily Heil (paper supported fascists in thirties)
unfortunately is very popular - 1st or 2nd biggest seller i think
the papers politics are nasty right wing, anti immigration pro brexit etc but its heavy on celebrity nonsense too

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2022, 03:48:57 AM »
The Daily Mail... Isn't that some UK supermarket tabloid full of fallacies?

T

Am afraid it is sir.  On behalf of the UK, I apologise.