Movie Posters > Movie Posters - Latest Acquisitions

May 2022

<< < (2/4) > >>

redman:
^after a simple linen-backing it will look great!

Starling:

--- Quote from: redman on May 05, 2022, 05:07:07 PM ---^after a simple linen-backing it will look great!

--- End quote ---

laugh1

Starling:

--- Quote from: Antoine1973 on May 05, 2022, 02:50:33 PM ---Just got this from Heritage in the mail today.  I really love this iconic one-sheet, it's truly gorgeous.

--- End quote ---

But seriously, that is a gorgeous piece of paper. The condition is remarkable (love that there doesn't seem to be any paper-loss in the upper cross-fold, which always seems to be the case).

Great pick up!!

I have been after original paper on Rain for awhile, so was excited to pick up this lobby at HA. And the condition is pretty mint

Antoine1973:

--- Quote from: redman on May 05, 2022, 05:07:07 PM ---^after a simple linen-backing it will look great!

--- End quote ---

Good one, lol!  I'll probably add an extensive airbrushing job to boot ;)

Seriously, I will never understand some folks' aversion to fold lines.  I look at this as being part of the history of the poster, so having visible fold lines has never been a problem to me.  To each is own, I guess.

Antoine1973:
That's a great LC for Rain, Starling!  Not an easy title to find any original paper from, it's usually stuff from the later 1938 re-release that shows up on the market, so congrats.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version