Author Topic: eMoviePoster.com's website is completely restored  (Read 3178 times)

Offline descposter

• Hobbyist
    • eMoviePoster,com
eMoviePoster.com's website is completely restored
« on: April 29, 2022, 05:49:02 AM »
Our website was completely restored around 12 AM CT, 13 hours after it "went down". All is back running normally. We apologize for this, and are working to exactly discover what occurred, so we can hopefully prevent it from reoccurring. Thanks for everyone's understanding. IF YOU SEE ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT WORK CORRECTLY, PLEASE LET US KNOW!
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 3,500 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,775,000 to date from over 2,800 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html

Offline redman

• Collector
Re: eMoviePoster.com's website is completely restored
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2022, 07:18:26 AM »
search filters don't work for me, just getting a blank page

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
Re: eMoviePoster.com's website is completely restored
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2022, 08:31:58 AM »
search filters don't work for me, just getting a blank page

Thanks. We discovered that shortly after I made the above post, and it is the first thing we will fix when we return to the office in a couple of hours. Let us know if you find anything else not as it should be!
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html