Author Topic: Halloween 1978 US One Sheet  (Read 2690 times)

Online CinematicFanatic

• Beginner
Halloween 1978 US One Sheet
« on: March 24, 2022, 02:56:35 PM »
Any idea how much this Halloween 1978 US One Sheet is worth?

Thanks!

Online Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
Re: Halloween 1978 US One Sheet
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2022, 01:30:50 PM »
Price history for folded one sheets sorted by date sold:
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/film_title/HALLOWEEN%2520%2528%252778%2529/tag/xtype%253Aone-sheet/tag/extra%253Aff/archive.html

The image you posted has some paper loss along the top, which would affect the value.

Online CinematicFanatic

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2022, 02:08:00 PM »
Thanks Tob

A guy I work with picked that up at the PropStore Auction yesterday.

He got it for the minimum estimate (had to reach the estimate for them to sell), so was curious to see if he overpaid for it.

Seems like he didn't buy it to keep as he's already asking me how much he would get for it and whether I knew anyone interested.

I finally got the Goodfellas one I was after so I'm not interested, though I may chuck the Halloween one on eBay for him as he's asked me today about it going on there.

Online Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2022, 02:20:03 PM »
I finally got the Goodfellas one I was after so I'm not interested, though I may chuck the Halloween one on eBay for him as he's asked me today about it going on there.

Glad to hear Goodfellas worked out in the end. You'll have to share an image when you get it framed and up on the wall thumbsup.gif

Online CinematicFanatic

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2022, 02:27:04 PM »
I was trying to place an order for a frame but they didn't have any of the Plexi Anti UV in stock where I was trying to get it from. Soon as that comes back in stock I'll be getting it ordered, framed and pictures will be taken  :)

Online Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2022, 02:54:01 PM »
I was trying to place an order for a frame but they didn't have any of the Plexi Anti UV in stock where I was trying to get it from. Soon as that comes back in stock I'll be getting it ordered, framed and pictures will be taken  :)

If you can stretch to it, consider Museum Plexi/Acrylic...the clarity/anti-glare is really impressive (especially on a black poster in a room where you might have light reflections).

Online CinematicFanatic

• Beginner
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2022, 04:05:42 PM »
I'm fortunate that the room it will be going in doesn't get much sunlight. I was purchasing the Anti UV just in case really but the museum stuff is something I will definitely look into, thanks.