Collecting and Collectibles in Other Areas > Autographs

Sigs from Offaleater

(1/6) > >>

Ari:
As posted elsewhere, Christopher Lee came into the store I worked in, while in Sydney for one of the new Star Wars films.
i got a call over the intercom, ARI COME UPSTAIRS DRACULA HAS ARRIVED.

Linda Blair, is close to a good friend of mine and she sent me some stuff once.

Some Plan 9 thing, bought off ebay years ago, before I knew better, I assume its OK, probably at a convention or something, its the cop

Bit of hammer Glamour

leatherface (as with the plan 9 I am not 100% sure) has a COA for what thats worth.

From a good friend, who you can probably guess, a true treasure as Cushing has been my favourite actor since I was a kid

My favourite signature, I met David Gulpilil by accident waiting (for the above mentioned Phil) in China Town, Sydney, he invited me to his table for a beer, I didnt even recognise him for a while, when Phil arrived he whispered (is that?) I nodded, we had a nice chat, and a few beers, and he gave me this signed beer coaster, and anyone who knows his story, will know how this makes it more collectable.
if you dont know the name, you WILL know him. http://www.gulpilil.com/

From the set of MARK OF THE ASTRO ZOMBIES

Ted V Mikels, Tura Satana and Brinke Stevens on the back of my shooting script

Original Scripts from Ted Mikels

Some original 45's from the same

Shanti, Ted V Mikels Wife, kicking ME in the head

Signed by Enzo Castellari and Franco Nero

more to come.

Ari

CSM:
Love this stuff Ari - had no idea you had a collection like this...

brude:
Wow, Ari, nice sigs and memories to boot.
I once spent an hour with Gunnar Hansen at a VSDA show where he was promoting HOLLYWOOD CHAINSAW HOOKERS.  What a great guy!
Lives in Maine and writes poetry. Whoulda thunk?  hitself

kovacs01:
Great stuff Ari.  I love the Keoma pieces.  That is such an underrated western, IMO.  I love the music and surreal atmosphere.

Ari:
I agree, KEOMA is a great movie, in fact in my top three Westerns of all time. And Enzo is still making films, AND so is Franco.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version