Movie Posters > Movie Posters - Latest Acquisitions

December 2021

<< < (2/5) > >>

riley540:

--- Quote from: Starling on December 04, 2021, 10:22:56 PM ---Wow, they look incredible in person! Lucky guy :)

You'll have to share the final pics when they are framed and on the wall!

--- End quote ---

Thank you!
I will 100% post final pictures next month when they are ready!

okiehawker:
Antoine: Patience pays off again, eh?!  Very nice condition on your great choices.

Riley540: The GWTW beauties arrived!  Yeah, I agree with Starling on looking forward to seeing them framed on your wall.  Nice.

Okie

eatbrie:
So Christmas arrived a little early at the Eatbrie household. 

A few months ago, someone on this forum (can't recall whom) posted a copy of the French Forbidden Planet and I was like, I need this NOW!  Well, it took a little time (I was really aiming for a folded copy) but I finally got one, albeit linenbacked.  It is in absolute mint condition, though, which is a must. 

Same with this French Gone With the Wind.  What makes this one cool, though, is that it could very well be the only 1949 copy in existence.  All French GwtW posters are from the 1953 re-release, reprinted from the original, and look quite awful.  Different colors and tones.  This one is from the very first release, signed Grinsson (and not D'Apres Grinsson), never been sold before.  Quite unique.  Really stunning in person.

The last two are fillers.  I collect Grace Kelly and Hitchcock, so they were no brainer.  To Catch a Thief and Green Fire.

T

Tob:
Hubba hubba, those are some special posters. Especially Forbidden Planet. The colours are gorgeous, so vivid. Congrats!

Simes:
As ever, I just Love the Boris Grinsson works.

Sublime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version