Author Topic: US SUBWAY Ghostbusters Original Movie Poster TEASER 45" X 59"  (Read 1564 times)

Offline duck9

• Beginner
US SUBWAY Ghostbusters Original Movie Poster TEASER 45" X 59"
« on: November 24, 2021, 11:01:34 PM »
This is my first post here.  Have been collecting for the last several years.  I’m currently searching for a US SUBWAY Ghostbusters Original Movie Poster TEASER 45" X 59". Any leads please pm me on here. Really grateful for any help and thank you in advance! 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 11:02:35 PM by duck9 »

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Re: US SUBWAY Ghostbusters Original Movie Poster TEASER 45" X 59"
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 11:19:14 PM »
Welcome Duck.

I will post mine for reference, although I don't know if its the design you're looking for.  I did a quick search on the internet and couldn't find any.  No idea if it's rare or not, and no idea if there is more than one design.  I would imagine there is one with the Ghostbusters.  Not selling mine, but a picture might help you.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline duck9

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 11:29:42 PM »
That’s exactly what I’m looking for.  Just out of curiosity, where and when did you find this one?  Keep me in mind if you ever decide to sell. Thanks again!

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 12:21:40 AM »
I bought it for $200 in 2016 off Ebay.  Keep looking, and I'm sure you'll find one.  It can't be that rare.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)